OK....the GSR got to my brain .. mouse gun in hand (KelTec P32)

This is a discussion on OK....the GSR got to my brain .. mouse gun in hand (KelTec P32) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Had to go there after all. Got the "basic black" model, with with two extra clips...one 7 one 10 (with the grip extension.) Took it ...

Thread: OK....the GSR got to my brain .. mouse gun in hand (KelTec P32)

Had to go there after all. Got the "basic black" model, with with two extra clips...one 7 one 10 (with the grip extension.)

Took it to the range and yeah, light and my hand feels it when it fires. But for those times when I want to carry but can't have that bulge "break the line of my suit" or such, it feels just right.

Next gun has to be the XD .45. Probably a month or two, dang it. There goes some more beer money...but well spent!

<photo added by QKShooter>
    Armed & Dangerous...and Inconspicuous...

Always remember the first rule of a gun fight - Bring a gun! Mouse guns shoot a lot better than my pocket knife...

The p32 is an excellent deep carry piece. Its one of the best purchases that I've made. Did you get the funny clip thing so you can clip it in your waistband? That makes them almost disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedz
    The p32 is an excellent deep carry piece. Its one of the best purchases that I've made. Did you get the funny clip thing so you can clip it in your waistband? That makes them almost disappear.
    I've used a pocket holster for my P3AT for years, but I like the idea of a clip when my shorts are loose enough to allow too much motion from the weight.

Are you talking about aftermarket or is there a factory option?

B.
    Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.-- Yoda
    G4W is now, be "Vigilant Always" - Bruce, (vet)USASA, NRA, IDPA, USPSA, IHMSA, & USCCA!

I think the clip thing is available directly from Kel-Tec. I should probably get one, but I've got a pocket holster from JSHolsters that's kind of "primitive" but has worked great for the past two years.
    Yep, the little 32 isn't much but it beats throwing rocks and I'm too tired to bend over and pick up rocks.... as Freedz said, one of the best purchases I've made as well.

get the kel tec belt clip, you can find them on the net for under $12.00 or call kel tec they will sale you one. i got the p3at with the belt clip and love it. also, i have an uncle mikes #1 pocket holster that works great. the gun makes a great carry gun when you can not carry the bigger gun. it all so make a great "bug". kel tec factory stands behind their guns and if anything goes wrong they will mail you the part to fix the problem. just shoot it a lots to break it in. i would run 500 plus rounds down range to break it in. you will find yourself carring the gun more offen this summer than your bigger gun.

Yea the clip is factory. Its available from keltec on their website I think. They're only like 15bucks or something like that. I still use a holster sometimes but the clip is very handy.

I bought the clip, but haven't put it on yet. Like the feel in my pocket, given it weighs half what my S&W 642 weighs in there.

And of course, once I empty the magazine I can always throw it while I look for that rock.....
    Armed & Dangerous...and Inconspicuous...

Sponsored Links