CZ p-07 holster

CZ p-07 holster

This is a discussion on CZ p-07 holster within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi all, Nu-B here. I read stuff on this forum for a while now, and it wasn't until today that I had something that was ...

Thread: CZ p-07 holster

CZ p-07 holster

Hi all,
    Nu-B here. I read stuff on this forum for a while now, and it wasn't until today that I had something that was worth saying. A coule m onths ago, I bought a CZ 07 because I was well pleased with how it felt, looks, and quality. What I didn't know was that I wouldn't be able to find a concealed holster for it. And I still can't figure why Blackhawk or even Fobus won't come up with something.

Anyway, I came across a Fobus HK-2 (for a H&K USP) that I bought some time back to carry a Taurus 45. To make it fit, I had to take a Dremel tool and split about 1/4 inch of the seam below the tension screw-and it worked great.

Just for giggles, I tried this holster with my 07, and it fits pretty good. It's certainly secure, goes in and comes out ok, but I wish it would go down another 1/4 inch--that's the only negative I can see. But it works well, and that's good enough for now.

So, does anyone carry the H&K USP in any other concealed holster? And if so, what make and model of holster? We might be able to come up with a few holster choices for the CZ 07.
    Last edited by 2manycats; June 4th, 2010 at 04:20 PM.

Sponsored Links