In the realm of possibility?

This is a discussion on In the realm of possibility? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The M&P in 10mm? Talk amongst yourselves....

Thread: In the realm of possibility?

In the realm of possibility?

The M&P in 10mm? Talk amongst yourselves.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    I would like to see it!!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

I'll take one, sign me up!

Anything's possible.
    Thing is.......(for all you folks hot on the 10mm), what are you doing for ammo? Reloading, or is the 10mm a common find on shelves in your area? My intentions are not to take the thread into a turn, it's just that I've been thinking about getting into a different caliber at a nice price on the pistol, with a choice of three different calibers to include the 357sig, 45GAP, and 10mm, and I won't be reloading for any of them. Out of those, the 10mm seems to be the most elusive in availability around these parts, but the most interesting one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Anything's possible.
    Thing is.......(for all you folks hot on the 10mm), what are you doing for ammo? Reloading, or is the 10mm a common find on shelves in your area? My intentions are not to take the thread into a turn, it's just that I've been thinking about getting into a different caliber at a nice price on the pistol, with a choice of three different calibers to include the 357sig, 45GAP, and 10mm, and I won't be reloading for any of them. Out of those, the 10mm seems to be the most elusive in availability around these parts, but the most interesting one for me.
    One click on buy now online and I am able to get 10mm. I have never had a problem finding 10mm, only during the great ammo run recently but I am stocked adequately.

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    One click on buy now online and I am able to get 10mm. I have never had a problem finding 10mm, only during the great ammo run recently but I am stocked adequately.
    +1 anything is availible if you look in the right place
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.

One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.
    Then you'll probably never see 10mm much, if at all. I know I never do around here. Plenty of 9mm and .40sw. If I was never going to buy ammo online I'd never have any .45acp to shoot my 1911.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    I understand what you mean and too a extant I agree, but recently I have gone almost entirely to on-line ammo shopping. I've not had an issue yet and i have found what I've been looking for at a price that allows me to shoot more often. .357SIG

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Good luck to you.

There are probably a dozen stores/shops within a 30 minute drive of me
    and NONE of them can match online ammo prices - Box OR Case - even factoring in shipping.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

Links