In the realm of possibility?

This is a discussion on In the realm of possibility? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The M&P in 10mm? Talk amongst yourselves....

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: In the realm of possibility?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array Barbary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    749

    In the realm of possibility?

    The M&P in 10mm? Talk amongst yourselves.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vandergrift PA
    Posts
    1,275
    I would like to see it!!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

  4. #3
    Member Array Back 40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    402
    I'll take one, sign me up!

  5. #4
    Ex Member Array Ram Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    13,687
    Anything's possible.
    Thing is.......(for all you folks hot on the 10mm), what are you doing for ammo? Reloading, or is the 10mm a common find on shelves in your area? My intentions are not to take the thread into a turn, it's just that I've been thinking about getting into a different caliber at a nice price on the pistol, with a choice of three different calibers to include the 357sig, 45GAP, and 10mm, and I won't be reloading for any of them. Out of those, the 10mm seems to be the most elusive in availability around these parts, but the most interesting one for me.

  6. #5
    Ex Member Array azchevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oceanfront Property
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Anything's possible.
    Thing is.......(for all you folks hot on the 10mm), what are you doing for ammo? Reloading, or is the 10mm a common find on shelves in your area? My intentions are not to take the thread into a turn, it's just that I've been thinking about getting into a different caliber at a nice price on the pistol, with a choice of three different calibers to include the 357sig, 45GAP, and 10mm, and I won't be reloading for any of them. Out of those, the 10mm seems to be the most elusive in availability around these parts, but the most interesting one for me.
    One click on buy now online and I am able to get 10mm. I have never had a problem finding 10mm, only during the great ammo run recently but I am stocked adequately.

  7. #6
    Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vandergrift PA
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    One click on buy now online and I am able to get 10mm. I have never had a problem finding 10mm, only during the great ammo run recently but I am stocked adequately.
    +1 anything is availible if you look in the right place
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

  8. #7
    Ex Member Array Ram Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    13,687
    One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.

  9. #8
    VIP Member Array cmdrdredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.
    Then you'll probably never see 10mm much, if at all. I know I never do around here. Plenty of 9mm and .40sw. If I was never going to buy ammo online I'd never have any .45acp to shoot my 1911.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

    Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

  10. #9
    Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ky.
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.
    I understand what you mean and too a extant I agree, but recently I have gone almost entirely to on-line ammo shopping. I've not had an issue yet and i have found what I've been looking for at a price that allows me to shoot more often. .357SIG

  11. #10
    Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    One thing I try to avoid is buying ammo online. The ONLY time I've done so is through one of our site sponsors (TDSUS) on some great shotgun ammo at a good deal. I'd much rather have it tangible, and here in the now if you know what I mean.
    Good luck to you.

    There are probably a dozen stores/shops within a 30 minute drive of me
    and NONE of them can match online ammo prices - Box OR Case - even factoring in shipping.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

    know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

    "If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Fingers crossed-job possibility
    By Arko in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: October 11th, 2009, 05:17 PM
  2. The possibility of ANOTHER operation...
    By TN_Mike in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 30th, 2008, 11:58 AM
  3. The possibility that BG read this forum...
    By peacefuljeffrey in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
  4. Castle Doctrine for Texas - A Strong Possibility
    By dglockster in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 29th, 2006, 02:54 AM
  5. Another interesting possibility
    By P95Carry in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 27th, 2006, 02:31 PM