Defensive Carry banner

Springfield EMP 9mm

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Eagleks 
#1 ·
Looking to buy a Springfield EMP 9mm. Does anyone here own this weapon? Feedback greatly desired. Thank you.

#2 ·
I own a emp 9mm. Love it. We aren't allowed to carry here in NJ, but it's the perfect size for carrying. Accurate as can be. Recoil is no problem.
One thing though, I'm guessing that about half of them have to go back to Springfield and get 'tweaked'. Mine did. But SA's customer service is great. I had mine back in a week. No problems since. Just a great gun. They are pricey. But to me, well worth it. Be sure to check out other threads on the emp.

#4 ·
i have the EMP40. i went with the 40cal because i'd rather have 8 or 9 rounds of 40cal at my disposal than 9mm (the EMP9 isn't +p rated, although many shoot +p through it). very reliable pistol :hand10:

#7 ·
Best is a search ... so everyone doesn't have to repeat everything..... but it's a great gun. Buy it, you'll love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.