So I have been doing all my normal pre-purchase research on my next gun buy and have decided to go with a Kahr PM9 w Night sights included. I would appreciate if I could get some brief responses to the following points before I put down the green:
1) If you own one, what do you carry it in? (I am required to wear slacks and a tucked in dress shirt for work. I was thinking CB mini tuck, etc.)
1a) For anyone with a crossbreed holster in general: Do you have to tuck in your shirt for these holsters to be effective? When I am not working I do not tuck my shirts in. (This seems like a no brainer to me, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work but I don't own one yet so I wanted to double check)
2) Crimson Trace, yes/no? (just looking for opinions here)
3) Magazine issues. **I am fully aware of the issue with the 7 rnd mag so please do not start a discussion as to its details/or start kahr bashing posts. Thanks**
What I am interested in hearing is whether anyone had success with other mags, such as ProMag's magazines. If so which model. Or just simply reply to this one as: "3) No Mag Issues." if you didn't have problems.
4) Overall are you satisfied with the gun?
5) What did you pay for NIB?