Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
Well, I voted for the G30 as well. Thing is....if it's going to work well for you. My previous G30 just didn't get carried enough, a bit too muzzle heavy for me and maybe the grip wasn't just right. I haven't handled the SF version yet, so I don't know if it's something for me to reconsider now. That being said, and out of those on your list....I'd really love to have a WartHog.
So I walk into the gun store and looked at/held the Warthog. It is as ugly and huge as its namesake. The Glock 30 was too thick and I already have two Glocks. I picked up the Beretta 92 FS but no INOX. I didn't want Blue. No significant selection of Colt 1911s so I looked at the Kimbers. I almost bought a Smith and Wesson 44 Magnum - that may be the next gun but it wasn't what I bought today. In the end the Kimber worked out for me. It was smooth, beautiful and a pleasure to shoot. The Meprolight Night Sights were excellent.

Maybe a Glock 30 will be in my future, sometime. I can always get the Blue Label Special any time. The Kimber was bought by my good friend for me.