Dang Taurus

Dang Taurus

This is a discussion on Dang Taurus within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well it was bound to happen went to the range today took the p11, p95, and the pt145. The pt145 had just reached 1700 rounds ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang Taurus

Dang Taurus

Well it was bound to happen went to the range today took the p11, p95, and the pt145. The pt145 had just reached 1700 rounds and poof a fail to feed first issue I have ever had oh and I need to mention it was with a brand new shooter who was limp wristing a bit got him on track and we ran another 200 thru it without issue guess I'll have to keep it. And I need to give the Ruger it's due what an awesome shooting firearm 300 rounds not an issue. The p11 just plain sucks as a range gun but it is a great lil pocket firearm.

Deleted as reading is fundamental and I need to keep myself in check on my opinions on someone else's choice of fiream. My apologies.
    Last edited by SIGguy229; August 1st, 2010 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Need to stop posting late at night
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post

I recommend a on the words "Taurus". Unfortunately, you are in the majority of Taurus customers.
    Yep, thats right, the majority of Taurus owners don't have issues with their guns.
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

I was expecting to see Taurus being bashed in this thread and was prepared to fight the fight for them. Glad to see a happy Taurus thread. I have probably near 800 rounds through my PT111 with no issues as well and love my Judge. Heres to 1700 more rounds
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

Ya know its gotta drive the taurus-haters crazy when they read threads like this..

Kind of like an anti- reading a story where someone used a gun to save a life. They just can't imagine such a thing is possible.

I own 3 Tauri. All excellent! My model 82 revoler shoots better than my buddies S&W model 10 (better trigger, more accurate). I would buy another.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy9TA View Post
    Ya know its gotta drive the taurus-haters crazy when they read threads like this..

Kind of like an anti- reading a story where someone used a gun to save a life. They just can't imagine such a thing is possible.
    Welcome to the forum neighbor!!

PT-145 has been one of my favority carry pieces for a number of years. If memory serves me correctly, I was around 3300 rounds without a hitch. I do not carry it any more but it fits perfectly in a lockable cubby in my vehicle and goes everywhere I go. An extra mag makes me feel a bit more armed and that fits into the cubby as well.

tex
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkrazy View Post
    I was expecting to see Taurus being bashed in this thread and was prepared to fight the fight for them. Glad to see a happy Taurus thread. I have probably near 800 rounds through my PT111 with no issues as well and love my Judge. Heres to 1700 more rounds
    Be safe over there bro and I'ma thinkin' we'll see 3400.

Ahhhhh, Taurus love. It's all good till it breaks your heart. Like all fickle women it will, it's just a mater of time.

I asked my local gun shop to order another Taurus for me: Model 94SS2. The thought is to practice a lot with this, then 10-20 rounds with the 85 or 605.
    I like Taurus - PT99, PT-22, PT-111.

Like my Rugers, too.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    My Taurus(S) is doing me well....
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

As of today I have 1400 problem free rounds through my Taurus PT709 God Bless

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    It is driving Taurus haters or detracters crazy (I don't own one), but am quite amused when someone who's owned one (one that is now) bases their whole experience in the firearms world on one experience. I always feel like (especially when they mention a specific firearm maker) from whom to buy from always made me think, what's up with that, now that's just my suspicious nature of course, it's probably nothing, but then again, I never did look through those rose colored lenses. Now, notice I didn't mention names or anything, so if anyone gets their feelings hurt, sorry if I didn't name you or point you out, then it's not intended towards you unless you have those guilty feelings.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

VIP Member
    Mark my words, someone praising the bull on this thread will be bitching and complaining about the bull in the next six months. They funny thing is, I won't hold it against them or bust the balls about it as I will be genuinely sorry they are having issues.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links