This is a Gun...?

This is a Gun...?

This is a discussion on This is a Gun...? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just sit back and imagine how many places you could go with this and have no one the wiser. Question: What possesed someone to think ...

Thread: This is a Gun...?

Exclamation This is a Gun...?

Just sit back and imagine how many places you could go with this and have no one the wiser.

Question: What possesed someone to think this thing up?

http://gizmodo.com/5599552/this-is-a-gun

"[It's] a customized set of tools, all necessary hardware, 45 caliber bullets, a standard sight, a laser sight, a canister containing black powder pellets, a secure storage area for 209 shotgun primers, a spent primer removal tool and a ramrod for loading the bullets."

All in 125 pieces of an intricately assembled puzzle.

Yes. Puzzle.

Check it out, the future of Concealed Carry is here! Great for college dorms, teachers' desks, and any other environments requiring extremely covert protection (provided you have a ludicrous amount of "draw" time...).
    That which does not kill us leaves us broken and bleeding...

Don’t mess with the guy who can barely stand up. His remaining options for self-defense don't include your survival.

Convenire Volui Spectatus

Well if ya got 10 minutes to locate all the parts and assemble it, I guess it could have a calling.

Reminds me of the old Bond flick, The man with the golden gun. I like that one better.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    That's kind of crazy...I liked some of the comments below the article.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Sponsored Links