Defensive Carry banner

New CZ RAMI 9mm Shoots Good!

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  los 
#1 ·
Hello,

I received my new CZ Rami 9mm a few weeks ago.

It was a replacement for my Rami P.

See thread:

http://www.czforumsite.info/index.php?topic=32484.0

Finially got a chance to bring it out to the range.

Shot 250 rounds of various brands and types of ammo with NO issues; worked flawlessly!

Here is the FIRST target at 10 Yards...didn't even need to adjust the sights.

This target has 34 rounds shot into it. (2 10 round mags and 1 14 round mag)

First two shots low....my fault.

(I think I can count around 32-34 rounds hitting the target...too many double/triple holes)

Pretty darn accurate for a 3" barrel pistol.

I love this little gun! :image035:

Here is 34 rounds at 25 yards. Getting pretty far away for both me and the 3" barrel. Worked good.

See less See more
#3 ·
I told you CZ makes amazing products! Well, probably I didn't tell you, but they do.
I have a Rami 2075 BD (decocker) and a CZ 75 SP-01 and neither has ever had a hiccup, even right out of the box.
....and the machining is a work of art.

My only criticism of the Rami is I wish the slide release lever was a bit longer, my thumb can't find it. The CZ 75's lever is perfect.

#9 ·
I have both though my SP-01 is the Phantom (polymer). Once I was cleaning both simultaneously and accidentally swapped the slide release levers on reassembly, giving my RAMI the longer lever the you seek. It did work, though in retrospect it may have been the cause of a rash of FTF's I experienced midway through break-in. I replaced the recoil spring pair with a Wolff set and thought that solved it, but it may have been swapping the slide release levers back to proper guns that fixed it.

Anyway, RAMI is a great gun. I'd always recommend the alloy over the polymer for this gun; the weight difference is negligible.

#6 ·

The CZ RAMI is an outstanding CCW option. Enjoy yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.