Defensive Carry banner

Well... I finally broke down and

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  REVMAN 
#1 ·
bought a brand new Gen 4 Glock 22 .40S&W came with 3 15rnd mags and everything else you expect with a glock. Range report and better pics to follow sometime tomorrow if the rain doesnt kill it like it did today. I know these pics are bad, my camera is a POS. (Bet this thread makes Ram Rod Happy "In Glock we trust")

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the Glock club. I carry a 3rd Gen G23. And I have to say, I love the idea of the adjustable back strap on the new Glocks but, i hate the feel of the new texture on the grip. *sigh*, I can't win when it comes to Gaston's pistol I guess. I'd love to have a Gen 3 G23 with adjustable back strap but that is just a dream....

#4 ·
Congratulations. I recently held a 4th gen 17. Felt great. Carry her well.

#6 ·
Yes, the intercahngeable backstrap is a nice improvement, as is the less aggressive RTF grip. Anxiously awaiting your first report when the rains blows past.

#9 ·
Well got back from the range - FLAWLESS. 3 12" targets at 10 yards 50 rounds per target. (no pics yet, camera told me to go to hell, gonna try and use a friends later today) Between 42 and 48 on the paper depending on weather or not I was doing slow fire or speed drills. Good - great grouping, once again depending on slow or speed. Used varied ammo from cheap target to self defense JHP (Federal HST *180 grain HST is what Im going with*, hornady, winchester, remington)

Glock =Perfection

Dont really think Ill ever go with anything but a glock now (Still want that 1911 though....)

#10 ·
(Bet this thread makes Ram Rod Happy "In Glock we trust")
Hey! I'm all over it now! Gongrats on your new Glock!
What makes me happy is that you're happy. Best of luck with it and the range time!
You all are getting rain?
We've been so long without rain the leaves are falling off the trees here....not much green anywhere now. What refuses to turn brown is just kinda wilted. I definitely wouldn't let anything short of a monsoon keep me from taking the Glock to the range. Done it many times myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.