Defensive Carry banner

Sunday morning go-to-meeting carry

4K views 42 replies 40 participants last post by  CajunBass 
#1 ·
Just curious--what's everyone's Sunday best this morning?

For me, it's a 4" XD-40 bi-tone in a MTAC Minotaur.

Cheers!

#30 ·
Most usually its a M&P 340 stoked with Speer Gold Dots in 135 gr. Short Barrelin front right pocket in a Desantis Nemesis....a speed strip in the opposite pocket. I f I am planning on leaving the suit on It usually the Glock 23 in a HBE Com III or a P228 in a Mitch Rosen Premier OWB.

#34 ·
My sunday carry is my EDC. Charter Arms Undercover 38 special With Buffalo Bore 125 gr hollow points. Usually in my High Noon Split Decision. I have also pocket carried it in a Desantis pocket holster or my Bianchi ankle holster. Nice thing about the snubbie is lots of carry options. If I wanted I guess I could get a smart carry for it, but so far I havn't had to worry, we do lots of hugging but it's all around the neck and shoulders. I try to "go low" and so far it's worked OK.
Last Sunday as I was getting ready for bed I was putting the snubbie in the night stand and the wife said "I didn't know you had your gun with you. Did you have it at church too?" I said, Yes, I carry it every Sunday.
Out of curiosity, for those that live in states where permission of church official is required, like Michigan, Do you have it in writing? I have verbal, but was wondering if it would be better to have it in writing in case TSHTF.

#37 ·
Glock 27 in the summer in a Comptac IWB, wife carries a Kahr CW-9 in her bag. Both of us were in a church about 30 years ago when gunmen came in during the offering. No one hurt, bad guys were caught by off duty cops who were members and waiting for their exit.

#43 ·
I can neither confirm nor deny that I carry to church, but IF I did, it would be the same thing I'm carrying everyday. Might be a Colt Commander one week, a Sigma the next, and or a Charter Arms 38 Undercover another time. Holsters are always OWB, strong side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.