Defensive Carry banner

NIB Beretta 92FS 9mm

3K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  MadMac 
#1 ·
Well, I've shot a few of these before and liked them, but never had any real interest in one. Recently however, I came across what I think is a pretty good deal:

An acquaintance of mine bought a brand new 92FS about 6 months ago, but has never once fired it. He now wants to sell it and is asking $400. Thoughts?

#11 ·
If you guys were in Fort Myers, Florida I'd set you up, but he's not interested in shipping unfortunately. It's a good gun and the right deal, but I'm not positive I want to. I'm saving up for an M&P9 Pro right now and that would definately set me back. But it is a great deal..... indecision....

#12 ·
If you like the Berettas .......I'd say go for it. NIB? Yes...good deal. When you figure out you don't like it, you could always sell it for what you gave at least or trade up. Just a hint at my personal experiences with the 92FS. I bought one brand new in 2001.

#14 ·
I've always wanted one since I saw Lethal Weapon at 13. The only Beretta I had was an 8040 Cougar. But for $400, ya can't pass that up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.