help please.

This is a discussion on help please. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hard time deciding, G31 or G32? I'm going to be CC it. Just sold the G 33 loved the gun but wanted to have a ...

Thread: help please.

help please.

Hard time deciding, G31 or G32? I'm going to be CC it. Just sold the G 33 loved the gun but wanted to have a little bit more capacity. Thanks for any sugestions

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Leadtag View Post
    Hard time deciding, G31 or G32? I'm going to be CC it. Just sold the G 33 loved the gun but wanted to have a little bit more capacity. Thanks for any sugestions
    The 32 would be a good size. But, you could have kept your 33 and used 32 or 31 mags for greater capacity.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Why do people never think of that?
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Personally, I like my G19 and G23C... good size, good capacity with out being too big... G32 is the same size... I'd say go with the G32 if you like that caliber, otherwise the G19 and G23 are great choices.
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9, and Glock G26, G19, G23C,
    and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

Quote Originally Posted by Leadtag View Post
    IMO......go for the compact Glock. It's not much over the baby Glock in concealment. I myself got out of the full size G22 to get into a G23 after I got a G19 and found out how well it concealed for me. I'm now down to one single large frame (G17) in the Glocks, and it's mainly for competition. Still love my baby G27, and capacity isn't really an issue especially with a backup magazine. But to me, the compact models have everything going for them. Although I can very effectively carry the large frame (G17) for CC, it's just a bit too much unless I carry it OWB under a jacket or such. I think the G32 will be your best investment. If you're overly concerned about magazine capacity, then carry that spare magazine. Capacity concerns me way less than comfort or concealing. I'm perfectly happy carrying something with 9 or 10 rounds on tap. Many carry with less than that and a speed loader.

GM
    I think that the G-32 should be easier to carry.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    IMO......go for the compact Glock. It's not much over the baby Glock in concealment. I myself got out of the full size G22 to get into a G23 after I got a G19 and found out how well it concealed for me. I'm now down to one single large frame (G17) in the Glocks, and it's mainly for competition. Still love my baby G27, and capacity isn't really an issue especially with a backup magazine. But to me, the compact models have everything going for them. Although I can very effectively carry the large frame (G17) for CC, it's just a bit too much unless I carry it OWB under a jacket or such. I think the G32 will be your best investment. If you're overly concerned about magazine capacity, then carry that spare magazine. Capacity concerns me way less than comfort or concealing. I'm perfectly happy carrying something with 9 or 10 rounds on tap. Many carry with less than that and a speed loader.

^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly what he said
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links