Defensive Carry banner

Just bought a GLock 19....

5K views 40 replies 38 participants last post by  ctsketch 
#1 ·
I just used my GSSF certificate to get myself a Glock 19. I get to pick it up soon and I am anxiously awaiting it. It will probably be my daily carry gun and my off duty gun once I get hired by a certain department with which I am applying.

I am going to pick it up on Monday and have the slide sent to Glockmeister for some new night sights. I will also be getting a Glock 17 trigger for it and an extended slide release as well as a plug for it.

I am waiting now and for the next three days I will be bored.

#34 ·
love my gen 3 g19. Just hit the 1000 rd mark and most of it was junky wolf or herters cheapo ammo. Not a single problem ever......but thats why i bought a glock:wink:

#35 ·
Good for you! Now, I would NEVER send my Glock out for sights. It's about as easy as changing your pants. Give it a try, it's easier than you may think.

I've done it a few times and settled on a 10-8 rear and a Warren tritium front. I'll put a Warren rear on another 17 since I love their sights and they've been so nice on my M&Ps.

Congratulations!

#37 ·
I think everyone ought to have a 19... but why the heck don't I have one yet? :blink: Oh yeah, money, that's why! :rofl:

#38 ·
Thats my problem too! :rofl: I think a G19 may be my next handgun purchase, if not possibly a S&W 629. Probably going to be quite a while though! :embarassed: I just spent all my gun and fun money on a 1911.. (I have an HK USPc for my plastic carry gun also).... sigh...... Wish this gun affliction would stop! :redface:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.