Are Bersa firearms any good? - Page 4

Are Bersa firearms any good?

This is a discussion on Are Bersa firearms any good? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by greyeyezz +1 I would say 20 years ago they were more unheard of than considered junk. My 383A is well made and ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Are Bersa firearms any good?

Quote Originally Posted by greyeyezz View Post
    +1

I would say 20 years ago they were more unheard of than considered junk.

My 383A is well made and extremely accurate. And I'll bet you my paycheck its better made than anything today.

Beautiful firearm greyeyezz. Love the grips. I've commented in another thread about my Bersa experience and suffice it to say, after an extended break in period, my Thunder .380 is a daily carry piece. It's a great CC weapon.

As to Bersa customer service: My son has a Bersa Thunder .380. It's his CCW. It's accurate and reliable. He loves it so much he bought a used Bersa .45. It had a cracked frame, so he contacted Bersa. Because the gun is still within warranty period, they are sending him a new gun.

Love that Archer photo!

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    I think they are a little rough around the edges generally but a lot of solid handgun value for the money. Bersa's are not as well finished as higher end handguns but are very well made mechanically.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Are Bersa Firearms any good?

I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 IWB loaded with Corbon Pwrballs and trust it completely.

I am thinking of getting a Bersa 9mm also.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bersa BP 9CC? If so let us know about it.

I like the Thunder Pro UC 9mm but also like the BP 9CC and need to find out more.

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 IWB loaded with Corbon Pwrballs and trust it completely.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bersa BP 9CC? If so let us know about it.

I like the Thunder Pro UC 9mm but also like the BP 9CC and need to find out more.
    I've heard some great things about a Bersa 9.
    You can go over to BersaChat and learn everything you want to know about any Bersa made.

-

The UC9 is a big thick heavy piece. That said, mine is my nightstand gun (13+1 and a nice rail light). The trigger ROCKS. It is more accurate than I am and it has been 110% reliable. For a carry piece there are probably better options, but this is an ideal bedside gun IMO.

Had a Firestorm mini .45(same as the Bersa .45) gun felt really nice had a few FTE so i traded it off. Shot really nice except for the malfunctions.

~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Bersa is like that really awesome chick who wasn't the hottest in school, but would make a great wife. Not the prettiest, bit not ugly either, and had a great personality.
    franco45 likes this.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

My primary Carry gun is the BP9CC, and am overall very impressed with it, well balance, best shooting small 9mm I have fired, and better finished that most Bersas. If you go over to the Bersa forum you will find many comments on it , and overall is a winner. A few of the first ones in country were a little glichey, but it seems the latter arrivals have been good, and I have had mine since February, and about 300 rounds through it now, and only one error for me, and minor.

My primary Carry gun is the BP9CC, and am overall very impressed with it, well balance, best shooting small 9mm I have fired, and better finished that most Bersas. If you go over to the Bersa forum you will find many comments on it , and overall is a winner. A few of the first ones in country were a little glichey, but it seems the latter arrivals have been good, and I have had mine since February, and about 300 rounds through it now, and only one error for me, and minor.

I've owned a Thunder 380 CC and currently own a Thunder 380 Deluxe and a Firestorm 22lr. All have been reliable and accurate.

I have purchased a Bersa Thunder .32 to go along with my .380 and both are really nice. Accurate, dependable, and I can use the same holster for both. Maybe next a 9mm?

interesting thread...I have contemplated both a thunder 380 combat and the thunder UC pro in 9mm for sometime. I may just have to pull the trigger one of these days then.

I own, and sometimes carry, a Bersa Thunder 9UC and it has been 100% reliable for 7 years. I lost exact count, but if I had to guess, it has gone through no less than 4000 rounds. I would not hesitate to buy another one in the future. Bersa has been so good, to so many, that even some bonafide gun snobs have been converted.

Custom Kydex holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.
    www.armatuscarry.com
    www.Facebook.com/armatuscarry
    Armatus Carry Solutions: Custom Kydex Holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links