A new addition!

This is a discussion on A new addition! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love M&P's. Trigger looks and feels weird, but shoots great....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new addition!

I love M&P's. Trigger looks and feels weird, but shoots great.
    I practice the 2nd Amendment....alot

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Range report??
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Congrats! Sweet looking pistol. I went shooting last night and held the .45 that had the safety and the .40 with no safety. I did not like the .45 with the safety. When disengaged it got in the way of my high grip. Other than that, it was pretty thin for a .45. But the .40 felt SWEEEEEEET! I would love to own one, but the budget will not allow. There are so many toys that I want to get, but I have to be responsible husband, father and home owner first.

I've been trying to get my wife's uncle to come to the range with me so that I can shoot his M&P 9. If I do get one down the road, I have a feeling it'll be the 9 or 9c.

Enjoy.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Without looking at the specs, I would say it's bigger than the G26, and if you've loaded it up with them heavy 45's, that would add to the weight, so yeah, I'd say it's heavier than the G26. But hey, it's a 45! Nice choice. I hope you enjoy it. I'd like to try an M&P one day. Congrats on the new 45.
    The grip is about a quarter inch longer and the barrel is about a inch longer. It weighs about 6 ounces more. So yeah, over all it is a larger gun but it doesn't really carry like it's larger. I like the increased sight radius of the 4inch barrel and as we generally say the barrel length isn't the issue when concealing. I carried my 26 with +2 extensions on it and the handle 45c is actually shorter then the 26 with the extensions which actually makes it a bit easier to conceal. But I'll definitely be keeping the 26 around for deeper concealment. I plan on putting the gap floor plates back on the 26 instead of the extensions though.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Range report??
    Taking it to the range tomorrow morning. Range report will be coming shortly after!
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

sounds like a winner! i like how the specs are close to the G26...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links