She NEEDS MORE GUNS!

She NEEDS MORE GUNS!

This is a discussion on She NEEDS MORE GUNS! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm encouraging anyone who would like to help to email or contact any firearms dealer regarding GETTING SOME GUNS, for this sheriff... read below... I ...

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar

She NEEDS MORE GUNS!

I'm encouraging anyone who would like to help to email or contact any firearms dealer regarding GETTING SOME GUNS, for this sheriff... read below... I already emailed S&W but lets have YOU email them and lets get their attention! (moderators move if in wrong spot)

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/47109/
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/22/...-police-chief/

Above is a couple links about a brave women who is only 20 years old taking on a challenge that we can possibly help her with. A violent Mexican town, Práxedis Guadalupe Guerrero, that had it's last Sheriff executed and his head tossed on the front steps of the department.

Marisol Valles, now heads a team of 13 agents. At their disposal is a single police car, three rifles and a pistol. Their backups being, presumably, a couple baseball bats and an old paint gun. Did I mention she is a single mother?

I was wondering if Smith and Wesson would help out in the donation of an law enforcement equipment that is desperately needed in fighting this drug war that affects Americans as well?
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

VIP Member
    From G. beck link:

GLENN: I thought it was, too, but now that I'm saying it, it seems like it's mayor. But I think she is sheriff. Yeah. Here's a here's a 20 something, 20 years old who is going in and doing some of the most dangerous work. I mean, our soldiers, our soldiers would take a deep breath before they took this job. They would do it, but here's a 20 year old girl who is like, "We've got to clean our town up." She is asking now, she says, we only have one police car and four guns. She's asking for help of the Mexican people. Tonight I'm going to highlight this a little bit and give you her e mail address in case somebody has an extra cop car they want to give this town in Mexico. I mean, my gosh.

WoW!!!!!!
    .........Just,,,,,,,,, WoW!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from Newsfeed;

The mayor of the town appointed her as the most qualified of very few applicants for the post, and Valles now heads a team of 13 agents. At their disposal is a single police car, three rifles and a pistol, according to The Guardian. (Their backups being, presumably, a couple baseball bats and an old paint gun.)

This is pathetic.
    The mexican government should be ousted from its reign.

I'm sending S&W an e mail also.

Here's their contact link page.
    http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...4_757812_image

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.John Wayne
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Thanks uncle for posting the S&W contact link... It is much appreciated
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Laws being what they are, I don't think a gun maker can just donate a bunch of guns to these folks. The US government gives the Mexican government plenty of arms...seems the Mexican government needs to take care of their own.

Of course, the Mexican officials are probably too busy selling those guns to the cartels......just in case you're wondering where the cartels get grenade launchers and machine guns...they ain't coming from gun shows in the US...
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

I wonder if she's hiring... where's my AR?!
    COTEP member and 1911Forum reject

There are definitely steps that have to be followed to export weapons out of the USA....Legally.Mexicos gun laws are funny,this is from a shooting friend that lived there for several years,the citisens can own a gun as long as its no larger than 22 or 25 calibre,Police can own weapons 9mm,38 super,only the Military can have weapons 40 caliber and larger.Something tells me the guns they have is junk the Cartels wouldn't want.President Fox needs to step up quit blaming the USA and send weapons and threat level 3 vests with ballistic plates so thes people have at least a slim chance
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If she isn't dead withing the next six months then she is either on the cartel payroll or has a relative who is.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Three step plan: 1. Pull all our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. 2. Put half along the border and send half into Mexico. 3. Make Mexico our 53rd. State. Problem solved. Look at all the new jobs it would create.

Most of the guns the US donates to Mexico goes straight to the cartels. She doesn't need more guns; she needs a life insurance policy. It doesn't matter how many guns she has in that department; she's literally fighting an entire army who is embedded everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Three step plan: 1. Pull all our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. 2. Put half along the border and send half into Mexico. 3. Make Mexico our 53rd. State. Problem solved. Look at all the new jobs it would create.
    If you thought the insurgents were bad, the drug cartels would make them look like schoolyard children. Our military will never win against the cartels... no one will. No way can we ever afford to take on the massive cost that Mexico would become. Perhaps one day, after they no longer have a drug problem and have developed and come closer to our values... then we could talk statehood. But no way, no how, right now.

Links