Annoyed!!!

This is a discussion on Annoyed!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did a quick check and found ammoman and ammunitiontogo to each have some in stock. Not an endorsement of either, but just pointing them ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoyed!!!

cj
    I did a quick check and found ammoman and ammunitiontogo to each have some in stock. Not an endorsement of either, but just pointing them out to you. http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/.32_ACP also shows where you might be able to order some.

I know the shortages have been annoying, and I resorted to ordering online a while back just to make sure I had some on hand.

2. Remove Ads

Ditto; keep the .32

I like BugDude's advice; Bersas are nice, inexpensive pistols. There are so many options to choose from...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

VIP Member
    http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/.32_ACP
    Has lots of listings for it.

This link and others were evidently available at the time of my posting, try them.

http://www.ammoengine.com/find/store...2F87591-5.html
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    I did a quick check and found ammoman and ammunitiontogo to each have some in stock. Not an endorsement of either, but just pointing them out to you. http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/.32_ACP also shows where you might be able to order some.

I know the shortages have been annoying, and I resorted to ordering online a while back just to make sure I had some on hand.
    Guess I was checking when you were posting!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Everyone here has given me a lot of valuable information. Thank you so much.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Hope you get some .32 ammo AND a 9mm. Let us know if you pic up a new piece, and don't forget to post up pics. Hope all goes well!!!!
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Amortize the price of .32 ammo over time and you will easily pay for a nice used Glock 19 or 26. Add more than double the stopping power and it's an easy choice.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

http://www.dealerease.net/catalog/pr...ret_id=1112959

Thats where I get all my ammo and really any other outdoor merchandise I need. Pretty damn good prices but there is shipping cost too(like $10.00) so I would buy a min. 500 rounds if you can afford it. Remember thats SD ammo... there is a ton of target ammo in stock too.

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deafdave3 View Post
    I'm really gettin' annoyed. I love my little .32 (signature), but I cannot find bullets for it anywhere. And if I look at the sports stores like Cabela's or Gander Mountain, its extremely expensive. Wal-Mart is ALWAYS out of .32 ACP ammo. FRUSTRATING! I'm seriously considering trading in my precious Manurhin/Walther PP .32 for a .380. The .380 ammo is always available and its a little cheaper.
    Thanks for listening.
    Don't know what you usually pay or how much you buy , but AIMSURPLUS has a good price on practice ammo (FMJ )

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...J73&groupid=28 $11.00 per 50rd box
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I can remember not too long ago when any ammo was hard to get, regardless of caliber.

I'd suggest asking the LGS (not the big chains) to order a batch for you. Request several boxes to make it worth their while. It may simply be a case of such low demand that they don't bother to stock, but an order for it can be filled on demand. I had the same issue with 9mm Makarov. No one had it, but all said they could get it in a week if I wanted to order some. Since I reload, I took it upon myself to trim 9mm Luger (9x19) cases to Mak length (9x18) and problem is solved.

The .32 is an uncommon caliber, and if you let it go, you may never be able to get another. It's uniqueness makes it worth saving, even if ammo is difficult to obtain. And saving up to get a nice concealable 9mm is probably a good idea.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by deafdave3 View Post
    My dad gave it to me when I got married
    That's all I needed to read! I have sold one gun that was given to me by my Granddad. That is one of my biggest regrets. I would buy a 2nd gun. I know money is tight, but you can get a good used handgun without spending a ton.

Good luck!
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Heres an option as well http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index....-auto-fmj-ammo

The Fiocchi 73gr. FMJ Ammo runs like a dream in my little Gaurdian.

VIP Member
    Heres an option I don't know if you've looked at.

http://georgia-arms.com/32acp.aspx
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Current collection: Too many according to the wife...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links