Defensive Carry banner

Robar finished XDm 3.8.

5K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  NoSlack 
#1 ·
If anyone's interested, I had one of my carry guns (my XDm 3.8) finished at Robar. I got the nelson special w/Roguard on the slide and np3 on all the internals and the external controls. I'm very happy with it. The cost was $199.99, no shipping because I live in Phoenix.

I don't really need anyone to validate my choice here (or criticize it), just trying to contribute to the forum. When I was thinking about doing this, I couldn't find any photos of what the Nelson Roguar/NP3 finish might look like on an XD or XDm. So, here's some before and after for any potential Robar customers:

PS: if it looks like there's "pooling" anywhere, that's just the lighting on the satin black finish. There is no pooling anywhere, the work is superb.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

See less See more
#15 ·
NoSlack,
Your XDM looks nice with the Robar coatings on it. I have a SPRINGFIELD TGO II LEGEND SERIES 1911 with the Robar Roguard on the slide and the NP3 on the frame and external controls. I love it. It makes it easy to clean up and is hard as nails. It is by far the best gun coatings I have ever had on a handgun. If I could afford it, I would have all my guns have this stuff on them.:yup:

Here some pics of the TGO II

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.