Defensive Carry banner

Glock Inspect and Upgrade.......

6K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Glocksin 
#1 ·
I just got off the phone with Glock Customer Service after inquiring as to the date of manufacture of my recently purchased pre-owned G-19. I was given some information that I never knew about Glock that I wanted to pass on. I may be the only Glock owner on the forum that did not know this.

You can send your Glock back to their Georgia facility and request a "Inspection and Upgrade". They will do a complete disassembly of the weapon and replace any part that needs replacing and upgrade any part that may be on an upgrade list at NO CHARGE and split the cost on return shipping. :yup:

Has anyone used this service ? Turn around time is six to eight weeks.

#10 ·
Actually, that should be 10 years or 10 million round...which ever comes first.:yup::rolleyes:

#5 ·
Nice to know. Didn't realize Glock had any "upgrades." Too bad about the 6-8 weeks, but at that price it's worth the wait.

By the way, Old School, ever use the indoor range at the LEO museum in Titusville? Pretty nice set up.

#6 ·
Friend of mine used it. Had a Gen2 G19 with a bulge in the barrel. He sent it in and got a new barrel, trigger system, new magazines, new firing pin parts and new springs for free.

#16 ·
Although. all my Glocks have aftermarket springs, barrels & sights already.......

#17 ·
I've done it. I sent them my well used and abused G22, they replaced just about everything in the gun. LOL. The turn around time is a "just in case" estimate, I suspect it would be much quicker than that.

#19 ·
I'm local so I went there to have them look over my 36 I got used and they replaced everything including the barrel. Now that's customer service. Night sights are only $60 too and if you just want the front done it's only $25. You really can't beat that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.