FNX-9

FNX-9

This is a discussion on FNX-9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can someone comment on the FNX-9? I had an opportunity to hold one for the first time today and I was pretty impressed. It's a ...

Thread: FNX-9

FNX-9

Can someone comment on the FNX-9? I had an opportunity to hold one for the first time today and I was pretty impressed. It's a definite improvement over the FNP models. I found one review in which the author stated that the backstraps had some play and the magazines wouldn't lock into place without being pushed forward. I'd really like to pick up an FNX in the future, but I also don't want a lemon.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Read some of the posts at fnforum.net. Lots of discussion on the FNX line.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I own an fn 9mm and the new 45 tactical. Nothing but high quality. I also know several who own them and swear by them. One is carried as a duty pistol and the guy swears by the dependability and accuracy. FN is an old very reliable company. They are built like brick a &hit house and shoot straight and true. Like all guns, cars, and women. Everyone has their preferences, opinions, and complaints about any one item. It is the overall trend you look for and the majority i have read or spoken to love them!
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

Sponsored Links