Compact 10mm Autos

This is a discussion on Compact 10mm Autos within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What a lucky find. I was able to add to my collection, my third stainless compact auto. Left to right, Wilson CQB Compact 45 ACP, ...

Thread: Compact 10mm Autos

Compact 10mm Autos

What a lucky find. I was able to add to my collection, my third stainless compact auto. Left to right, Wilson CQB Compact 45 ACP, Caspian Soft Chromed 10mm Compact, Caspian Stainless 10mm Compact. I have really grown fond of the 10mm!http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...s/danceban.gif

12 Gauge
    Attached Images
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Nice looking set of pistols.

GM
    Sooo sweet!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

dee
    Quote Originally Posted by 12 gauge View Post
    What a lucky find. I was able to add to my collection, my third stainless compact auto. Left to right, Wilson CQB Compact 45 ACP, Caspian Soft Chromed 10mm Compact, Caspian Stainless 10mm Compact. I have really grown fond of the 10mm!http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...s/danceban.gif

12 Gauge
    Very nice, Wison's superb guns, but i thought Caspian just made slides. I would like a Wesson CBOB 10mm to go with my Glock20sf. Thanks alot for the pics what a great lineup, Congrats BTW i'll look into the Caspian s/s 10mm since the Wesson are no longer made. Do you carry the compact Caspian?

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    Very nice, Wison's superb guns, but i thought Caspian just made slides. I would like a Wesson CBOB 10mm to go with my Glock20sf. Thanks alot for the pics what a great lineup, Congrats BTW i'll look into the Caspian s/s 10mm since the Wesson are no longer made. Do you carry the compact Caspian?
    Caspian makes parts- they don't make assembled guns, but they do make serial-numbered frames requiring FFL transfer. They're high-quality parts that a lot of people use as the base for custom guns.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Great set!!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

VIP Member
    Nice compacts man.Now all you need is a Glock 29SF.BTW I love that chrome 10mm.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

I am a big fan of the 10mm! My first adventure into the "10's" was a G20, then the G29 and a G20C. Several rounds later, since I am a 1911 man at heart, I found a DW CBOB. I am partial to the Officer's frame in the 1911 so when I found the first Caspian Compact, I had to have it!!! Now I have two. My favorite CCW piece is the Caspian 10mm followed by the Wilson CQB. Shoot Straight!

12 Gauge
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Sam, the fellow I bought my latest Caspian from told me that Caspian fitted the slide and frame when the parts were purchased. I heard that they do not build guns, but they might do some of the work.

12 Gauge

Links