Kahr PM9 - Page 2

Kahr PM9

This is a discussion on Kahr PM9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; LOL imho its both ... The sub Kahrs are little beasts , The glocks you are used to recoil back into the hand with little ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr PM9

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    LOL imho its both ... The sub Kahrs are little beasts , The glocks you are used to recoil back into the hand with little muzzle rise , the Khar has a straighter grip , You have to really hold onto that little beast , for it to function ( every bit of " rise " in your front sight is wasted energy that does not go to cycleing the firearm ) as for the trigger , well all i can advise you is to shoot it like a double action revolver , it isnt like you are used to with a glock . Neither action is better , or faster , but they are different lol .. hope that helps ya
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I haven't had any problems with my PM40 reseting, just the slide staying back. I find the trigger pull to be long but it is so smooth I can't complain.

When were you in there today? I was shooting at around 10:30. There was no one else shooting so I know I didn't see you.

My fiance and I were shooting from about 12:30 - 2pm. Are you going to check out the berettas next weekend. They are gonna let shooters try out the 90 two F (re-hashed 92F), PX4 storm pistol and storm carbine. They are also giving away a 90 two F as well. I'm not a big fan of berettas but a free gun is a free gun!!! Hope to see you there 10-3 Saturday!!!
    Gun control is hitting what you aim at...

I bought a new PM9 for CCW. It has shot fine for ~1,000 rds so far. No problems at all.
    I also have a Colt Mustang 380 that I carried all the time before the PM9 and I can tell you that I cleaned it regulary so that if it was ever needed I could depend upon it.
    I also carry a S&W 38 but it is bigger that the Colt or PMP.
    I live in Texas along the Gulf Coast and it's hot and humid. So sweat, dirt and pocket grunge - so again I shoot alot and keep'em clean.
    I really like the PM9 and I bet that you will also

I'm considering a Kahr for a backup gun too. I shot a used one owned by my DH's boss. It was really a pretty sweet gun. The grips felt too small (by circumference, not by length) and I loved how slim it was. I thought it was pretty accurate...nearly as accurate as my XD 9.

Please let us know how that trigger reset issue works out for you.

Glockinitup, No I won't be there on sat. I have to go back to Waco to work all day. I wish I could though. If I won it I'd trade it in on a SIG or something. LOL. The 90 two does look pretty cool though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links