Crimson Trace.....

This is a discussion on Crimson Trace..... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just ordered a set of CT grips for my j-frame, great price with free shipping and free batteries for life. I have been wanting them ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Trace.....

Crimson Trace.....

Just ordered a set of CT grips for my j-frame, great price with free shipping and free batteries for life.

I have been wanting them and just been putting it off. Went to the range yesterday and shot it about a hundred rounds along with an auto that has the CT grip. We were there at dark and when the light goes away, that laser makes a big difference with these 50yr old eyes.

You young guys may laugh, but for you guys my age.....they may be worth a look.

The CT105 that I ordered is the smallest version of the grip, I wanted this as I pocket carry and they are about the same size as the Hogue Bantam that I have used on it for a while now.

https://www.shooters-resource.com/mm...tegory_Code=SW

2. Remove Ads

I have four guns with CTG and a Green Laser on my Ruger 556.....and they make a world of difference with 60 year old eyes too.
    Have Gun ~ Will Carry
    S-Safety
    M-Motivation
    A-Awareness
    R-Responsibility
    T-Training

I agree, I tried out a buddies Glock outfitted with a LaserMax at the range and ordered a CT for my K9 Kahr the next day.

VIP Member
    I love my CT's!

I stole this pic but mine looks just like it!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Did you cash in on the $30 discount CTC is now offering? I hope so. CTC has always offered free batteries for life on their products.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Did you cash in on the $30 discount CTC is now offering? I hope so. CTC has always offered free batteries for life on their products.
    Getting the discount. When I purchased my other CT grips for the auto, they did not come with lifetme batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by jwarren View Post
    Getting the discount. When I purchased my other CT grips for the auto, they did not come with lifetime batteries.
    IMO....hit them up for a new set of batteries once you get your product. Fill out the registration. Give it a week and you'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    IMO....hit them up for a new set of batteries once you get your product. Fill out the registration. Give it a week and you'll be set.
    Thanks, that is a great idea and I will certainly do that.

I've got the 405 CT grips on my j-frame and love them. I'm still debating on getting them for my XD9sc though.

I bought my wife a Bersa Thunder .380 that came with them from the factory and I really liked them. I have now decided to put them on my j-frame and 1911. That shooting at dusk Saturday made even more of a believer out of me.....especially on the j-frame where I am really challenged to align the sites in low light.

If you are trying to sight in your laser at an outside range or in bright light, use a piece of reflective tape ( available at W-mart) on the bullseye for your sight target. It really works great to reflect the laser for adjustment.

Some people write them off as a gimmick and will cause you to be dependent on them without using your irons. To me they are invaluable on a pocket gun with minimum sights such as a j-frame or LCP etc. A person does need to train equally with sights and with laser. I thin they are a great tool if used properly.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I love my SR9c's CT

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Even with the $30 off offered on the CT site prices are still too high. Example on the CT site with the $30 off offer the CT Laserguard sights for my LCP were $179. I purchased mine for $149 with free shipping. You can by a lot of batteries for $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Crimson-Trac...item1c17a52388
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Some people write them off as a gimmick and will cause you to be dependent on them without using your irons. To me they are invaluable on a pocket gun with minimum sights such as a j-frame or LCP etc. A person does need to train equally with sights and with laser. I thin they are a great tool if used properly.
    Yeah the same people still say semi-auto handguns are a gimmick too. You need every advantage you can get in a fight and the CT laser gives you another tool in your CCW toolbox.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links