How low

How low

This is a discussion on How low within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; How low in price should I go for one of my G19's??? I have 3 and only want to keep 2 and would like to ...

Thread: How low

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

How low

How low in price should I go for one of my G19's??? I have 3 and only want to keep 2 and would like to pick up another 1911 this week. I don't wanna sell my gun short but I do wanna move it quick so how cheap should I go for quick turn around VS just to little.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

FWIW, I paid $370 in Sept. for a gen2 G19 with 2 mags and box. It did have Austrian proofs on the frame, slide and barrel. It did have some light holster wear.

one I am moving is a gen 3 in as close to mint as possible box mags and all. figured $400 should be a deal, but it's not gone yet.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

VIP Member
    425-400.00 would sell all day long here
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

It's in the classifieds currently for $400 and I pay shipping. I figured that was a steal but its still here and I want a chunk to secure my new 1911!!!!!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    It's in the classifieds currently for $400 and I pay shipping. I figured that was a steal but its still here and I want a chunk to secure my new 1911!!!!!
    try gunbroker
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Oh I am if it doesn't get a hit or offer on here I am putting it on gunbroker or auction arms tomorrow.

Links