Got two new Glocks....

Got two new Glocks....

This is a discussion on Got two new Glocks.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been looking to get another pistol and was thinking about a Sig. I went down to my local archery shop that just started ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got two new Glocks....

Got two new Glocks....

I have been looking to get another pistol and was thinking about a Sig. I went down to my local archery shop that just started carrying firearms. I looked at several, he had some really good prices. Then I noticed he had several Glocks, I looked at the G30 which I used to EDC and he had a 19 which a guy had already made a deposit on. I have always been a .45 guy (love 1911's) but I really liked the feel of the 19. I could not make up my mind, so I took the G30 home, along with some night sites and ordered the Gen 3 19. The 19 will be here Tuesday, I really like the way that pistol felt. I have ordered a new holster for the 30 from Rocky at Pure Kustoms and it should be here tomorrow. I will wait to get the 19 and shoot it some, then I will order one for it also. I can't wait till the weather breaks a little to get to do some shooting.I will post pics when I get the 19 and the holster. I think I made a couple of nice choices.

I just bought a new G-30 too. going to fire it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it went. Standby.

los
    CONGRATS to both..!

You guys are gonna love the soft recoil of the G30 and the exceptional accuracy..!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    CONGRATS to both..!

You guys are gonna love the soft recoil of the G30 and the exceptional accuracy..!
    Yep, I have owned a G30 before nice pistol's.

Congratulations on your new Glocks! Two in one whack! Awesome!
    Just finished a reply in a G30 thread. I won't say much other than it's a fine pistol. The G19 simply spells out 'home', and where you need to be.
    When there's shooting to be done, I seldom worry about the weather or let it hold me back. Just like grilling in the snow (which I am fixing to do tonight), or shooting your Glock in the rain or freezing rain and snow. IMO...waiting until the weather breaks will be babying your Glock. Glocks take offense to that sort of thing. Handling your new Glock in front of the fire and playing with it just won't cut it. For each and every day you don't take it to the range and feed it like it was meant to be.......add 50 rounds of fresh ammo. The sooner you get to the range with it, the less it will cost you in the long run. If you don't want to take it to the range today, I'll almost guarantee you'll have a close friend that would do this for you. The sooner the better. Glock on!

No Pics? Well, Congrats on the new purchase

Two good choices. There really are no bad choices with Glocks. Congrats.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Good for you on the new G30. Was fondeling one yesterday at the LGS. Wanted to see one in the SF model but seems no one has ever seen one for some reason?? I keep thinking it would go nicely with my G36 then again been really looking hard at the G26, hmmmmh. What to do, what to do.......? Not a big fan of 9mm, but really like the size.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

GM
    Congrats and enjoy.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Congratulations on your new Glocks! Two in one whack! Awesome!
    Just finished a reply in a G30 thread. I won't say much other than it's a fine pistol. The G19 simply spells out 'home', and where you need to be.
    When there's shooting to be done, I seldom worry about the weather or let it hold me back. Just like grilling in the snow (which I am fixing to do tonight), or shooting your Glock in the rain or freezing rain and snow. IMO...waiting until the weather breaks will be babying your Glock. Glocks take offense to that sort of thing. Handling your new Glock in front of the fire and playing with it just won't cut it. For each and every day you don't take it to the range and feed it like it was meant to be.......add 50 rounds of fresh ammo. The sooner you get to the range with it, the less it will cost you in the long run. If you don't want to take it to the range today, I'll almost guarantee you'll have a close friend that would do this for you. The sooner the better. Glock on!
    Already shot the 30, 19 won't be here till Tuesday. I don't go to a range, have my own here at the farm. Can't shoot it till I get it though, lots of snow here last night, but that won't stop me, when the time comes.

I love my 23 , and the 19 gets rave reviews, so I know it will be mine some day, good choice. I have shot the G30, and that is one of the best all around compact 45s on the market. Congrats.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Ok....finally I got a chance to shoot the new Glock 30! Get to the range with my uncle. Buy zombie targets cuz we felt like shooting at something different. Load up our guns and he says fire away and break that baby in! Yessir, I took the G-30 and fired away! I was impressed from the get go on how much smoother it was from the G-27 ( 40 cal) I had. It didn't rattle my wrist. It was very close to firing as smooth as my Kimber full sized 1911. I have the target pulled back to see how I faired with shot placement...again...impressed. Target was 30ft away and I took all face shots....all within the eyes, nose and chin area.....my uncle will verify cuz his eyebrows were raised and he mumbles....sh**! lol. So I sent another 150 rounds down range and it worked flawlessly thus far. Going to send more down range when I get another day off. But....IMHO it was a great buy and I like it greatly!

Congrats on the purchases!
    Glock 26 9mm, Ruger LCR .357mag

"Protect yourself at all times."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."-Clint Smith

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Congrats! Glocks are always fun to have! awaiting pics.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Love the Glock; ... Glock a doodle doo, love the Glock; I am fairly new to the glock club myself and I love the product, no jam no miss feed no nothing but bang bang bang first round 300th round clean dirty dry wet bang bang bang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links