A caution about red dot reflex sights for handguns...

This is a discussion on A caution about red dot reflex sights for handguns... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'll vouch for Tangle being trustworthy, send him the sight! (and I agree with neither of ya!)...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A caution about red dot reflex sights for handguns...

Administrator
    I'll vouch for Tangle being trustworthy, send him the sight! (and I agree with neither of ya!)
    "Just blame Sixto"

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    OK. The subject of the pros & cons of red dot optics on defensive handguns has been pretty well and nicely covered.

As illuminated optical sights for handguns continue to evolve I'm certain that there will be new things to discuss at some future point in time.

Some worthwhile and valuable objective information presented with regard to advantages and possible disadvantages.

Some nice highly detailed close-up photographs put up of a slide, the exact view through the optic, & how the firearm holsters and in what sort of holster.

I did not see any attempt by Suarez to sell anything in this thread but, his personal opinion regarding the benefit of illuminated dot optics on handguns.

There has been some nicely matched point & counter-point on the original thread topic with specifics debated and misconstrued details clarified.

Forum members who may be considering an optical handgun sight should now be able to better decide if one might work for them or not.

The thread has now got to the point where members who are interested in illuminated reticle optics are now feeling like they are being sidetracked away from the original thread topic

The original thread topic is not about handgun Lasers as VS RDOs or the American ideals of Capitalism & so before the thread degenerates further into the Off-Topic Ozoneosphere...the thread is now closed.

Thank You Tangle - Good, valuable & worthwhile thread for the forum archives & Thanks to all members who have participated and have added constructive facts and information and personal evaluation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links