Your opinion please.

This is a discussion on Your opinion please. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by yellow7rr CA is tough on law abiding gun owners... No 50 BMG. Seems someone was afraid of an outbreak of convenience store ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your opinion please.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow7rr View Post
    CA is tough on law abiding gun owners... No 50 BMG. Seems someone was afraid of an outbreak of convenience store robberies or drive-bys using a Barrett.
    Yep, didn't you know that the Barrett is now the 'weapon of choice' for the gang-bangers? I think that's why they wear those baggy pants. It's pretty funny watching them try to fire one holding it over their heads, sideways...

2. Remove Ads

Ok guys here is the update. I bought it and with the transfer and all the other CA B.S. it came out to $650. I will post some picks after the dreaded 10 day wait. Thanks again for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow7rr View Post
    CA is tough on law abiding gun owners. We can not have most of the guns that are out on the market. Nothing that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds. No handguns that are not on an approved list. But my favorite what the F*** were they thinking law, No 50 BMG. Seems someone was afraid of an outbreak of convenience store robberies or drive-bys using a Barrett.
    When SWAT makes a house call they like to hide behind the APC for cover. Perhaps the logic of this law is that they do not want anyone to have a gun capable of shooting through the APC armor plating? I agree, though, that this law has probably not saved any lives. As for the 10 round limit, that's just harsh!
    "In a world of compromise, some don't." -HK

Just sold mine to a gun dealer for $600 so the price sounds pretty spot on. I sold it because i wanted something lighter and sleeker - wish i hadn't. Gun shot well and sighted well. test your carry ammo well - it can be a little picky with certain rounds. Bought a LCP - hated it - pinched my finger nearly every time i fired it - no sights to speak of. I realize what the LCP is designed for but a guy needs a bit of a sight picture. Took my bath and traded it on a CZ 75 sp01 Phantom. Love the CZ - smoothest gun i ever owned, super accurate,18+1. DA pull is a little heavy but the SA is very crisp and light. Three hundred rounds - smooth as glass. Only gun i own that my 12 year old girl can rack. Great Target Gun for those looking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links