I've converted to the dark side.....

This is a discussion on I've converted to the dark side..... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did something similar a few months back when I found a deal on a G-36 that I just couldn't let myself pass. So far ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've converted to the dark side.....

I did something similar a few months back when I found a deal on a G-36 that I just couldn't let myself pass. So far it hasn't multiplied into any more polymer in the gun safe, so I am okay with it so far.

I am a big fan of the High Noon products, and actually need to order a similar one here soon for myself.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Welcome!
    The koolaid's in the back. We have strawberry, blueberry, grape, cherry,.......
    Glock 26 9mm, Ruger LCR .357mag

"Protect yourself at all times."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."-Clint Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Nice pistol and holster and nice photos. Welcome to the dark side and enjoy the Kool Aid.......... I use the High Noon Public Secret and the Mr. Softy Holsters. Glocks have a way of multiplying.

Attachment 23058

G-23 G-36 G-19
    Old School.. I find it disturbing that someone who has a beautiful Browning Hi-Power as an avatar has Glocks multiplying in the shadows... Maybe you should call pest control?

Who am I kidding? I'm a devout 1911 and JMB follower but I also have an HK USPc and if I can ever find a break in my 1911 wishlist long enough to afford a G19 I'll be drinking the koolaid with the rest of you. In fact I bought my dad a G23 last year for his birthday (he likes it, and I was impressed as well).

God save us all...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MtflyerHK View Post
    Old School.. I find it disturbing that someone who has a beautiful Browning Hi-Power as an avatar has Glocks multiplying in the shadows... Maybe you should call pest control?

Who am I kidding? I'm a devout 1911 and JMB follower but I also have an HK USPc and if I can ever find a break in my 1911 wishlist long enough to afford a G19 I'll be drinking the koolaid with the rest of you. In fact I bought my dad a G23 last year for his birthday (he likes it, and I was impressed as well).

God save us all...
    The P-35 is my Bar-B-Q gun....... the Glocks are for work.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Nice! Congrats!

Congrats on seeing the light and coming to the dark side. GLOCKS are built for work not for show (unless you count showing the muzzle to the BG).
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Glocks are for the dead of night, the sudden attack when no one's looking at the beauty of your walnut grips and you need fantastic engineering for the next 2 seconds of work - or it will be your last 2. They are the vampire of guns.

----------------
    Glock has had one and only one focus since it's birth pre-80s: the combat gun - point and shoot, simple, always a bang. That's it, nothing else, nothing fancy (outside), no other new "lines" of guns they've branched out to: everything for one purpose. And they know what they are doing.

And may I add: at a moderate price, they make a gun that the average-Joe can afford. The poor who live in really bad circumstances and highly dangerous areas can't afford a Wilson blah,blah, blah. They can buy a great gun, though, for SD to protect themselves and loved ones. Why should they be priced out of the market, they who may need protection the most?

Beware! It gets darker from here on out. They multiply at an alarming rate. There's no stopping them. We are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Beware! It gets darker from here on out. They multiply at an alarming rate. There's no stopping them. We are doomed.
    I know what you mean. I started with a 21 and the next thing I knew a 30 and a 36 started hanging around.

GM
    Congrats and enjoy!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Congrats on the new Glock, you'll never regret the purchase.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I just bought a 40 cal Gen 4 Glock 23 and ABSOLUTLY LOVE it. Very fine shooting firearm.

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Good purchase. A G27 is my EDC.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Congrats on a fine purchase! I started with a G26. 2 years later I acquired a G17. I bought some raffle tickets to win a G22 in March! Sure hope I win that one. If not I will have to scrounge up the cash for one. The Kool-Aid tastes great!
    Question Everything!

The G27 has been a joy to carry, I totally forget its there. I brought it on a recent camping trip to Caverns State Park in Marianna, FL(Beautiful city with a beautiful state park!). It's just plain convenient. I wish I would have bought one sooner! Pinky extension should arrive from midway today.

I still have not had a chance to try it out! I sure hope it works . I brought the GF to the range a couple weeks back, so the G27 will not be her first trip(I would like to thank the range officers at Knights shooting sports for ruining our range trip, being her first, by shooting the biggest rifle in the shop, rapid fire, right next to us in the pistol lanes. It was so loud that the earmuffs with NRR of 26 were not enough to prevent damage to our ears. they hurt for days.

I gave him a nice ***? look. Not sure if he got the point though.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Question everything, Learn something, Answer nothing.
    Those who have an answer for everything, have an answer for nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links