Defensive Carry banner

Glock 19 EXO..

8K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  Morgan87 
#1 ·
Hello folks! just wanted to show off my new piece..This will be my new ccw pistol, had to trade my 36 though no money to get it withn out trading, anyway haven't shot it yet but soon.I like the trijicon sighrs they use very useful..not sure if i will put ghost trigger yet will see..

See less See more
#10 ·
Glock isn't my style, but I'm very happy for you and congrats on your new pistola!! Give her a good workout, and enjoy!!

#14 ·
Very nice and different from the other guys gun...congrats.

#17 ·
Wow. Very cool looking pistol. And it's a Glock 19, one of my two all time favorite pistols (the other is my Glock 26).

Fitch

#23 ·
Very nice looking Glock...sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one though...the G-36.:frown:

#28 ·
GLOCK EXO in action..

Hello folks! I was able to try my new GLOCK19 EXO today and put 100 rounds and gotta say I LIKE IT!! I love the sights very easy follow-up shots, accuracy is great too and ofcourse ZEROFAILURE!!I highly recommend this one and that is coming from a 1911 to the bone kinda guy! I think the trigger will smoothen out in due time..now if they can just maken it in Glock 23 i'll be all over that too..C hawkglock i got it from one of our local gunshop here in washington state..

#29 ·
Hello folks! I was able to try my new GLOCK19 EXO today and put 100 rounds and gotta say I LIKE IT!! I love the sights very easy follow-up shots, accuracy is great too and ofcourse ZEROFAILURE!!I highly recommend this one and that is coming from a 1911 to the bone kinda guy! I think the trigger will smoothen out in due time..now if they can just maken it in Glock 23 i'll be all over that too..C hawkglock i got it from one of our local gunshop here in washington state..

That is why I asked, I live in WA state and saw this same gun recently. You don't just see these everyday is why I asked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.