Defensive Carry banner

G27 Back from Robar

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  TJK68 
#1 ·
I just picked up my G27 from Robar. I decided to try the NP3plus mainly just to have a unique gun. Had the grip reduction/ high grip modification/finger bumps removed and XS Big Dot added. Shoots great, more controllable now that I can get a FULL grip on it, Big Dot is FAST. The very first shot at 7 yds removed the X from the bullseye. And as of now, the hype about NP3plus appears justified. All powder residue wiped off with a dry cloth. For my tastes, I love it.

BTW, there appears to be a site problem and not all of my pics would upload.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very very nice...makes me want to find a good police trade 27 and send it.

#5 ·
I just picked up my G27 from Robar. I decided to try the NP3plus mainly just to have a unique gun. Had the grip reduction/ high grip modification/finger bumps removed and XS Big Dot added. Shoots great, more controllable now that I can get a FULL grip on it, Big Dot is FAST. The very first shot at 7 yds removed the X from the bullseye. And as of now, the hype about NP3plus appears justified. All powder residue wiped off with a dry cloth. For my tastes, I love it.
That is really great news to hear. I have both of my Walther PPS pistols in at Robar now, waiting for them to get NP3 Plus.

I will absolutely love it if it makes cleaning that much easier.

Alas, they quoted me 6 to 7 weeks for the turnaround. May I ask how long you had to wait for your gun?

#9 ·
I've got the Big Dot sights on a pistol and like them.
I see your 38 has a Hip Grip and Tyler T Grip; I've got the same accessories on my 38 plus a piece of bicycle tube for added grip, and it's Mag-Na-Ported.

#15 ·
Looks fantastic! I almost sent my stainless snub in for that treatment but I went a different route. Still, I may well give it a try if my current project doesn't pan out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.