Defensive Carry banner

Bodyguard .380

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Beergut 
#1 ·
How much should I pay for it?

I see prices at $400 from many stores but I have heard that people have been buying it for $325 to $350.

I am upgrading my ccw from something that had insufficient power in a BUG.

#5 ·
I can't seem to find anyone with this actually in stock. The local store has them priced at 370 which is fine by me but they have no idea when they would be in stock.

Anyone have any reputable dealers online that could ship to my FFL dealer that are priced around that range. Everyone seems to be out of stock.

#8 ·
Don't know if you are still looking or not but I found mine on gunbroker for 349 plus shipping. I purchased it last thursday and picked it up from the lgs on monday. Just go to gunbroker.com and search for bodyguard 380 and a bunch should pop up. The same place I bought mine from had two more listed for sale yesterday, PM me if you want to details as I don't know if posting their info would count as advertising and what not.

#9 ·
My local gunshop said $349.plus tax. That would be $376.92 out the door. Only problem is he's not a big shop so it may take awhile to to get one. I figure by the time my name comes up on the waiting list S & W will have all the kinks worked out of it. :image035:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.