Defensive Carry banner

The one that started it all..

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Brady 
#1 ·
Well folks I finally have the very 1st pistol I shot, here is my Beretta 70S in 22lr.. My dad use to own this and gave it to one of my brothers in L.A, and I always wanted to own it so when I asked my brother what he wants for it, he said he just wanted a 9mm for home defense since they live in L.A. "kalifornia" and he can not carry there anyway. I traded one of my G19 with 10rd mag ofcourse and he was pretty happy about it. I did not mind since I still have my Glock 19 EXO to carry..anyway here it is..I might carry it from time to time..

See less See more
#6 ·
I used to have one. One of the greatest little .22 handguns ever made. Accurate, totally reliable. It was a little unstoppable machine.
WHY did I ever trade mine? I sure wish that I still owned it.
Did you know that Beretta also made a set of flat grips for the 70s?
They were thinner and without the doggone thumb rest.
GOOD LUCK finding a set of factory flat grips these days.
They were almost impossible to get even way back when.

#7 ·
Well folks I finally have the very 1st pistol I shot, here is my Beretta 70S in 22lr.. My dad use to own this and gave it to one of my brothers in L.A, and I always wanted to own it so when I asked my brother what he wants for it, he said he just wanted a 9mm for home defense since they live in L.A. "kalifornia" and he can not carry there anyway. I traded one of my G19 with 10rd mag ofcourse and he was pretty happy about it. I did not mind since I still have my Glock 19 EXO to carry..anyway here it is..I might carry it from time to time..

This is not entirely true. He can Open Carry without the gun being loaded., Just carry the magazines in a fast access location to load up if SHTF. This is when I say carrying even an unloaded gun is better than no gun. I mean pretty soon the southwest region may get more violent.

#9 ·
Very nice. My Mother has a Bernardelli (model 60 I think) 22LR that my Dad bought in the early '60s that I'd love to have. I've tried everything to convince her she needs something bigger. I offered to buy her a new 38 snubby and trade her, no go... maybe someday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.