Defensive Carry banner

What do you carry?

2M views 7K replies 4K participants last post by  KevinRohrer 
#1 ·
Just wondering what gun(s) every one else carries.

I carry a SIG P239 in 9mm most of the time, but now that the weather is cooler and jackets are in order, the SIG P229 in .40 get the call.

I still dream of the day that i get a commander size 1911 GSR from SIG in .40

#5,760 ·
Spent the weekend traveling and seeing the upper peninsula of Michigan. Good times, I love it up there.

Fullsize spent the weekend with me. Here we're at beach on Lake Superior at sunset.

DSC_0975 by Damage Photos, on Flickr

#5,774 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

OK...........this is the last time I'm replacing my handguns!!! LOL, yeah right. Anyhow, I sold my wifes Bersa .380 because it was to hard for her to rack. The slide is short and the serations are not very big. I replaced it with a Ruger LC9s. The Ruger racks much easier, and the slide serrations are much larger and deeper. We also went from a .380 to a 9mm. Now to the gun range!!

#5,790 ·
Dan Wesson Guardian

Hello, all, brand new forum member here. I carry a Dan Wesson Guardian .45 ACP in a Steven Kelly IWB holster and a Benchmade folding knife that I keep razor sharp (never used as a utility knife, package opener, etc.). If I have my Maxpedition bag with me, there are a number of mags, all loaded with Gold Dot 230 gr hollow points. Looking forward to participating in the forum.

#5,793 ·
Hello, all, brand new forum member here. I carry a Dan Wesson Guardian .45 ACP in a Steven Kelly IWB holster and a Benchmade folding knife that I keep razor sharp (never used as a utility knife, package opener, etc.). If I have my Maxpedition bag with me, there are a number of mags, all loaded with Gold Dot 230 gr hollow points. Looking forward to participating in the forum.
Welcome aboard! How you liking that Guardian? Have been looking at that particular DW model for a bit now and judging by the pics looks to be a fine CCW.