What do you carry? - Page 214

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ruger LCR 357 - in the front pocket - still searching for an upgrade in holsters. Using a blackhawk #3 right now. Not perfect, but ...

Page 214 of 329 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4927
Like Tree728Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

Ruger LCR 357 - in the front pocket - still searching for an upgrade in holsters. Using a blackhawk #3 right now. Not perfect, but I find small pockets on some jeans and pants a bigger issue than the holster - so far. Also, will holster XDM 9mm 3.8 - using the holster that came with it for now. No big rush - but looking for options here too.

Just bought a Remora for my S&W632-2. It is my 4th..
    Home of the Original Remora No Clip Holster

Quote Originally Posted by stationst View Post
    Ruger LCR 357 - in the front pocket - still searching for an upgrade in holsters. Using a blackhawk #3 right now. Not perfect, but I find small pockets on some jeans and pants a bigger issue than the holster - so far. Also, will holster XDM 9mm 3.8 - using the holster that came with it for now. No big rush - but looking for options here too.

Ruger Redhawk .44 4" in the woods, wanting a S&W 686 .357 2.5" really bad, next month maybe. Fear of bear and cougar here more than people but it'd be nce to have something smaller to pack in the city.

My carry gun is a Taurus PT740 in a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. I couldn't be happier with the gun or the holster!

Cool UZI Eagle 40 Original Jericho

Sticky, lets rap brother!!!!

FNX-9

Kahr CW9, Sig P239 in .40, and Kimber CDP II in .45

Planning (CCW starts here in Nov) on carrying a XD9 subcompact with one spare magazine and a CRKT Folts Minimalist knife. For a lighter carry (summer or dressy) I'm think a LCR .357 and two speed strips.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

CCW carry

Kel Tec PF9 and S&W 642 in high heat areas, then Glock 23 in 40 S&W in jacket weather.
    I have changed many times like others but hae always come back to these three.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP4ever View Post
    Planning (CCW starts here in Nov) on carrying a XD9 subcompact with one spare magazine and a CRKT Folts Minimalist knife. For a lighter carry (summer or dressy) I'm think a LCR .357 and two speed strips.
    Sounds like a great plan. The XDSC 9 in a CBST is my main pistol and an SP101 is my around the house/alternative carry. I'll be acquiring an LCR .357 as an alternative to my SP101.

Xd40 subcompact and keltec pf9. I find myself carrying the pf9 more and more. My next addition is a 1911.

Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk

I carry a Kahr CM9. I LOVE it's size and calibre, but I aint fond of the reliability most have with it. I've been ok but I'd really like it if they got their magazine issues sorted out! I wish I could slingshot the first round too b/c I don't carry w/ one in the chamber. Anyway, I had to do ALOT of sanding and smoothing to get it really decent. Don't get ke wrong, it shot every round from like the 3rd week on. The first two weeks it had a broken cam spring. So it would t rest the trigger. I called Kahr and they said to send it in. I didn't want a 3 week turnaround.

So I bought the part n overnited it for $30. It was my only gun at the time. The install was HORRIBLE!!!, but all is good now. Oh, and the first time I shot it my 6rd mag cracked along it's spine in two places! That took. Another 3ks o get a new one and multiple emails. Now, it is a sweet shooting sub- compact pistol.

Lately, I find myself carrying my Taurus 605 2" a lot. Warmer weather, so I pocket carry.

When clothing dictates I switch between my XD45 Tactical (Don Hume 721ot or CBST) and one of the 1911's (CBST or Williams Leather).

Wifey carries a Kahr CW9.

I've always carried my model 60-9 S&W.357 magnum anywhere I go, the only weapon I need if the occasion arises
    SSG US Army (RET)

Depends on what I'm wearing, but either a Kel Tec PF9 or Springfield XD40sc.

Links