What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TRUST8383 New addition to my carry line-up. M&P shield. This little gun is a shooter! I love it! :) I looked at ...

Page 235 of 320 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4796
Like Tree542Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by TRUST8383 View Post
    New addition to my carry line-up. M&P shield. This little gun is a shooter! I love it! :)

I looked at that gun today. It was nice but not much different than the original one, just a touch thinner. How many rounds do you have through it? Any misfires?
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

2. Remove Ads

My setup but now with the warmer weather I use CBST.

Quote Originally Posted by brianalisa View Post
    I looked at that gun today. It was nice but not much different than the original one, just a touch thinner. How many rounds do you have through it? Any misfires?
    Just got it...only have about 250 rounds through it. Absolutely no problems. (I have a few M&P's and they have all been trouble free)
    The shield is noticeably different (at least to me) in dimensions to it's bigger brother. It is very THIN. I would say thinner than my PPS and the shorter barrel helps because I appendix carry. It's also very light. A great option for conceal & carry IMO. It was also very accurate for me.

Either of these two.

Sometimes this.

Ruger SR40 in a Crossbreed IWB in cooler weather. Ruger LCR in warmer weather. Probably gonna buy a Smith Bodyguard in the next week or so.

If I have a belt M&P 45c in a Comptac Minotar if not a CM9 in a Smartcarry. When lounging at home a LCP in the pocket.
    Glock 27
    CTAC Holster

In the hot Texas Heat I have trouble concealing much so I normally Pocket Carry my LCP. I just got a Glock 19 gen 4 that I'm going to try.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

I carry a G26 in a Theis most of the time, although I will carry the G19 in the same holster a bit in the winter months. Considering a PM9 for deep summer carry.

P.S. I also have the Kydex clips now.

Kahr CW9 everyday all day. 7,000 rounds without a single issue. I threw some trijicon night sights on top and some rubber talon grips to make my hand nice and comfy. I load it with DoubleTap Bonded Defense +P 124 gr. I use a Comp-Tac MTAC Spartan with some slight mods. I highly recommend all of the above.

holster pic7.JPG
    First time post. G17 in holster I made for myself.

I have carried for many years the Sig Sauer P230 (.380) during warm months and the Colt Officers (.45 acp) in cold months. However I have discovered the .40 Smith & Wesson. My Beretta PX4SC will likely become my year round EDCC. Isn't it great that us old timers can learn and change to new technologies. I am in love with the plastic pistols. Light weight, accurate and will last longer than me.

Vv

Distinguished Member
    EDC is a CTC equipped Sig P238 Equinox w/ 8 rounds of Speer GD's and 7 more on my weak side. Mostly in a N82 IWB... Sometimes in a generic UTG pocket holster... Sometimes in a bellyband. In vehicle, add a 1911, an XD40 and an AD pistol.

Just traded my PT140 Pro for a Ruger SR40C. Sure love the feel of the Ruger, a lot of gun for the money IMHO.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    SW 99; 9MM; 16 Round Mag + one in the pipe; two extra 10 round mags in mag pouch; SOG Black Tini Trident; Mini Maglite
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Ruger SR-9 Or Keltec P3AT

Links