What do you carry? - Page 240

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; every day all day i carry my little Pheonix arms Hp22a, but if i feel like there is a just reason to carry a higher ...

Page 240 of 331 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4961
Like Tree794Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

every day all day i carry my little Pheonix arms Hp22a, but if i feel like there is a just reason to carry a higher calliber i carry my Ruger P95, and in the woods the Browning Buckmark Camper with its 5" full inches of bull barrel provides the accuracy that u may need when shooting an animal exspecialy an animal that may have its teeth sunk in to you or yours

I have carried a Glock 23 for a long time but recently I have been carrying a Rock Island CS Tactical.
    scgunlover1 likes this.

I carry either my XD Subcompact .40 or my Walther PPS 9 mm depending on clothing and season.

LC9

First two guns I ever shot were the LCP and a Glock 9mm. I liked the LCP for its size and the Glock because if I am going to carry I want at least a 9mm. LC9 = bingo

semiauto ccw size differences

Im new to the ccw world but a quick inspection of the spec sheets for the size differences between a gun considered as a good ccw vs a full size handgun doesnt seem all that significant. Compare a kimber cdp ii or a xdm compact to an hk45 or flp45, they dont seem all that different to me. A half inch or so here and there seems insignificant. Am I missing something here?

Depends on needs, body type, and clothing style really. I'm 6 foot 3, 195 and could carry a Glock 17 if I really wanted to....but by dropping a measly 2 rounds in capacity I can carry a G19 way easier. I'm sure some people could carry a G19 if they wanted to but a G26 prints less for them. Just depends on your needs, body type, and dedication to carrying. Clothing style is easy to modify based on your needs and willingness to adapt. Small differences on paper really can add up to big differences when carrying.

Carry thread? I'll join.

Gen 3 Glock 19 with Big Dots and Vickers mag release. Spare Glock 17 mag with factory +2 extension and G22 spring. Surefire E2D. Raven Concealment Kydex. Ares Ranger Belt. Emerson Commander.

Last edited by sparkykb; July 15th, 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Changed picture size
    atctimmy likes this.

M&P 9 shield and a NAA .22 mag. Really liking the shield for carry.

Right now been carrying my kahr cw45, but just picked up a kahr k9 and as soon as I get a few hundred rounds down range it might turn into my daily carry. " 45acp or 9mm I feel like they both get the job done" uploadfromtaptalk1342753257888.jpg here is the k9 I am ringing out. It was a police trade in. So far I love this little gun;-)

Mostly:
    2012-06-30091725.jpg2012-06-30091601.jpg

Nearly always:
    EDC.jpg

Once in a while out at the park, a 'lil NAA Blackwidow .22WMR..
    -E!-

"The Hill",
    'burbs of Sav'h., GA.

Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    It's all right here. The Strider VB stays in my bag and the AR occasionally rides with me at work. If I'm not working, the AR stays put and the VB may be in my bag in the car. The Strider DB-L (the tan handled fix blade) I just picked up on a trade last week and it replaced my Izula on my belt. Glock 17 on my belt.

This past month or two I've been carrying this worked over M&P9 and the Strider SMF folder. I carry one of the fixed blades at work on my belt or in my bag other times. I thought I posted this pic later, but can't find it in this thread.

Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

I think it would be easier for you to just list what you don't carry, Jon.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

There is a thread on this for you. Location/type of carry gun

Uncle Dannie

Quote Originally Posted by sparkykb View Post
    Depends on needs, body type, and clothing style really. I'm 6 foot 3, 195 and could carry a Glock 17 if I really wanted to....but by dropping a measly 2 rounds in capacity I can carry a G19 way easier. I'm sure some people could carry a G19 if they wanted to but a G26 prints less for them. Just depends on your needs, body type, and dedication to carrying. Clothing style is easy to modify based on your needs and willingness to adapt. Small differences on paper really can add up to big differences when carrying.

Carry thread? I'll join.

Gen 3 Glock 19 with Big Dots and Vickers mag release. Spare Glock 17 mag with factory +2 extension and G22 spring. Surefire E2D. Raven Concealment Kydex. Ares Ranger Belt. Emerson Commander.

Uncle Dannie
    FOP Lodge 55, RPOAC, NRA Life Member

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory

I pocket carry a .38 spl Charter Arms UC or a Taurus 9mm 709S. I also always carry a Freedom Arms .22 mag in my pocket.
    Uncle Dannie
    FOP Lodge 55, RPOAC, NRA Life Member

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory

I carry a :

Glock 19 during cold months
    Kel-tec P 3AT during hot months
    Charter Arms .38 SPCL UC in my truck

CARRY ON !

XDm 3.8 45 compact and s&w shield. depends on the occasion.

Sponsored Links