What do you carry? - Page 241

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the ...

Page 241 of 405 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 6073
Like Tree2827Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the dang trigger. I have a p95 Ruger and Glock22 that I really like shooting but just seemed to big for me to carry everyday. I picked up my new Glock23,gen4 yesterday and I'm pretty happy. I would still like to find a smaller one that i can carry but just cant seem to find that perfect fit yet.

Glock 19 Gelco IWB year round

Normally a Glock 23C, and when the notion strikes me, a Smith and Wesson Model 66 in a 2 1/2 inch barrel. I was carrying a Springfield XD9 in 4 inch, but the wife stole it! I got her gun in trade, a Bersa Thunder 380.
    "If it bleeds...we can kill it." -Dutch, Predator

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Walther PPQ in 40 S&W. IWB at 6 hides it pretty well under a t-shirt.

Nothing right now. After the Aurora shootings no more excuses as to why I am not carrying. Thats why I joined this forum to get some information on holsters abd tips on how to carry comfortably.

I am in Illinois. I carry a steel plate for a shield. Only state with no carry laws
    GH and jdrake19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo Slade View Post
    I carry a Glock 26 with an extra clip on the hip. I\'m getting a G19 very soon.
    Right on! That's one of my carry guns too. In fact, I also pack a Glock 19 some of the time.--D.J.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the dang trigger. I have a p95 Ruger and Glock22 that I really like shooting but just seemed to big for me to carry everyday. I picked up my new Glock23,gen4 yesterday and I'm pretty happy. I would still like to find a smaller one that i can carry but just cant seem to find that perfect fit yet.
    The Glock 26 9mm has a pretty good little size and also works with the larger G19 magazines. You'd like it.--D.J.

Quote Originally Posted by kmrs75 View Post
    I am in Illinois. I carry a steel plate for a shield. Only state with no carry laws
    Extremely poor place to have to live. Very sorry that you have to be there. But I have been there a couple of times anyway. Once to Ottawa through Chicago, and once to Quincy through St. Louis. Imagine me there. Funny.---D.J.

CJM
    I carry probably the most underrated, best bang for your buck guns out there. The SIG SP2022 in 9mm.

S&W Bodyguards 380 & 38.

S&W Shield in 9mm with an IWB Comp-Tac Infidel. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    Springfield XDm 3.8 compact 9mm but looking for something smaller. Perhaps the XDs in 9 when/if it comes out. Sig P229R 40 when the weather gets cooler.
    Wife commandeered XDm... Now I carry either CZ 75 P-01, Walther P99AS, or Sig P229R all in TTgunleather/Occidental Phoenix IWBs. All are great but I really like the CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Have you looked at the Kahr CM9? I love it. It is just a bit bigger than my LCP. The trigger is far better than any of my other guns.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Springfield XDS in a sticky holster

Sponsored Links