What do you carry? - Page 241

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the ...

Page 241 of 333 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4987
Like Tree835Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the dang trigger. I have a p95 Ruger and Glock22 that I really like shooting but just seemed to big for me to carry everyday. I picked up my new Glock23,gen4 yesterday and I'm pretty happy. I would still like to find a smaller one that i can carry but just cant seem to find that perfect fit yet.

Glock 19 Gelco IWB year round

Normally a Glock 23C, and when the notion strikes me, a Smith and Wesson Model 66 in a 2 1/2 inch barrel. I was carrying a Springfield XD9 in 4 inch, but the wife stole it! I got her gun in trade, a Bersa Thunder 380.
    "If it bleeds...we can kill it." -Dutch, Predator

Walther PPQ in 40 S&W. IWB at 6 hides it pretty well under a t-shirt.

Nothing right now. After the Aurora shootings no more excuses as to why I am not carrying. Thats why I joined this forum to get some information on holsters abd tips on how to carry comfortably.

I am in Illinois. I carry a steel plate for a shield. Only state with no carry laws
    GH and jdrake19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo Slade View Post
    I carry a Glock 26 with an extra clip on the hip. I\'m getting a G19 very soon.
    Right on! That's one of my carry guns too. In fact, I also pack a Glock 19 some of the time.--D.J.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I've been carrying for a yr now. I started out with a LC9 however after alot of practice, i just couldnt get used to the dang trigger. I have a p95 Ruger and Glock22 that I really like shooting but just seemed to big for me to carry everyday. I picked up my new Glock23,gen4 yesterday and I'm pretty happy. I would still like to find a smaller one that i can carry but just cant seem to find that perfect fit yet.
    The Glock 26 9mm has a pretty good little size and also works with the larger G19 magazines. You'd like it.--D.J.

Quote Originally Posted by kmrs75 View Post
    I am in Illinois. I carry a steel plate for a shield. Only state with no carry laws
    Extremely poor place to have to live. Very sorry that you have to be there. But I have been there a couple of times anyway. Once to Ottawa through Chicago, and once to Quincy through St. Louis. Imagine me there. Funny.---D.J.

CJM
    I carry probably the most underrated, best bang for your buck guns out there. The SIG SP2022 in 9mm.

S&W Bodyguards 380 & 38.

S&W Shield in 9mm with an IWB Comp-Tac Infidel. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    Springfield XDm 3.8 compact 9mm but looking for something smaller. Perhaps the XDs in 9 when/if it comes out. Sig P229R 40 when the weather gets cooler.
    Wife commandeered XDm... Now I carry either CZ 75 P-01, Walther P99AS, or Sig P229R all in TTgunleather/Occidental Phoenix IWBs. All are great but I really like the CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Have you looked at the Kahr CM9? I love it. It is just a bit bigger than my LCP. The trigger is far better than any of my other guns.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Springfield XDS in a sticky holster

Sponsored Links