What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My two current 9mm CC's (Kimber Solo CDP and Sig P938):...

Page 248 of 319 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4783
Like Tree523Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

My two current 9mm CC's (Kimber Solo CDP and Sig P938):

2. Remove Ads

Depends

Just depends on situation, weather, and defense against what? For casual around the town defense against 2 legged predators. Either the Glock 22 .40, Dan Wesson CBOB .45(when I have to get dressed up.) , Ruger GP100 .357, or Ruger P89 9mm. For my Georgia hunting club carry, it is always either the Glock or the GP100. Sometimes both. It helps me walk straighter. :)
    For walking the dog in the front yard, I usually just stick the little .22 mag revolver in my pocket for rabid squirrel protection. When I hike, hunt, camp out west, I carry the Ruger Alaskan in .454 when my hands need to be free and Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 and the Alaskan when the hands don't need to be free.
    A few times, when it was really hot, and I have on shorts and a tank top(mesh)just kidding, and I had to run to home depot or Wally World, I'll put the wife's Taurus Ultra light .38 in my pocket. The glock and or the .357 is in the truck at all times.

Handgun hunting in Georgia, Ruger Alaskan or Desert Eagle .44.

My new carry gun is an HK P7 M13. In my rotation is a Glock H26 Gen4 and a Colt LWC 1911.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images
    WARRIORS...for our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
    Ephesians 6:12

I carry my LCP everywhere I go except for work. Also, I strictly carry it in my Remora IWB holster.

My new CCW is an M&P .40 Shield. I may still carry my Kahr PM9 on occasion also.

Bought a kahr cm9 at the end of August have since put 250 flawless rounds through it. Ordered an ozarks IWB hybrid on Wednesday, showed up today, this small rig will replace my XDM 3.8 compact in a supertuck as my everyday carry.

Phillip

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu08ms3 View Post
    Bought a kahr cm9 at the end of August have since put 250 flawless rounds through it. Ordered an ozarks IWB hybrid on Wednesday, showed up today, this small rig will replace my XDM 3.8 compact in a supertuck as my everyday carry.

Phillip
    You will like the comfort of the CM9 as my other carry is basically the same thing, a PM9 in a Crossbreed Minituck which looks a lot like your new rig.
    DSC01505 - Copy.JPG
    Last edited by cc4600; September 30th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

My newest carry

Indio, sinzitu and gottabkiddin like this.

I carry a Gen 4 Glock 27 in a Galco summer comfort holster. Hoping to get a Sig P220 soon to start carrying.

S&W Model 64 in a Simply Rugged Sourdough.

Model_64.jpg
    NRA Member

"I like a man who grins when he fights."
    ~Winston Churchill

Ruger SR9c in a home-made crossfire super-tuck.

Kahr PM40 w/Pearce extension in a N82 Tactical Pro Series IWB holster.

I think to some degree what we carry depends somewhat upon locale,clothing and weather and like the weather we tend to change.
    I carry peashooters as small person yet for when outer clothing is present just purchased this a PA63 extra mag 9x18 mak.

While some would disagree it aint no peashooter

Quote Originally Posted by cc4600 View Post
    You will like the comfort of the CM9 as my other carry is basically the same thing, a PM9 in a Crossbreed Minituck which looks a lot like your new rig.
    DSC01505 - Copy.JPG
    I've worn it a couple times now and the smaller size and great Ozarks IWB holster makes this thing all but disappear. Since I had a supertuck for my XDM I was very close to getting a minituck for my CM9, but the price and wait time was keeping me from going that route again, and being left handed it's harder to come by blemish crossbreeds. Last Monday another member on here posted a link to the Ozarks holster information. At $40 and a turn around time (including shipping) of 4 days you can't beat it. I even think the Ozarks has an advantage over the Minituck since it's horsehide without any extra cost and I also like the extra leather that covers the bottom of the barrel as well, where the minituck does not.

Phillip

I carry an S&W.40. I corrected the hard trigger pull issue. I am awaiting a nice new 1911 .45 for Christmas from the wife thought.
    Former US Army SFC
    LTC-Class A HC: MA
    AG License: RI
    LTC: CT

Links