What do you carry? - Page 253

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm in a Galco Royal Guard holster....

Page 253 of 331 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4960
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm in a Galco Royal Guard holster.

Distinguished Member Array Rexster's Avatar
    I virtually always have an SP101 snubby with me, regardless of what else I might be carrying. Sometimes, I carry a second SP101. Sometimes, I carry something bigger, such as a 4" S&W Model 19, a GP100, or my Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. Now that I have recenty acquired a Milt Sparks VM II for the 1911, my Baer is being carried much more often.

At work, I am mandated to carry a double-column .40, with five models made by three makers being on a list of approved primary duty pistols. I went with a SIG P229R DAK in 2004, and may well finish my career with it. (I have carried a variety of duty pistols since 1984.) I will, sometimes, carry the SIG concealed on my own time, but I am more accurate with my 1911 and sixguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    I virtually always have an SP101 snubby with me, [...]
    Is that the "always carried" SP101 in your avatar pic? Is it a 3"?

When my license arrives in early January Ill be starting off with an XD9 subcompact.

Cant remember if I've replied to this unbelievably long thread yet, but here goes...Glock 27 in BladeTech UCH. Or when I'm feeling lazy, LCP in Desantis pocket holster

I used to carry a Glock 26 however I recently purchased a Kimber Raptor Pro II 4". I love the Kimber. I have only put 350 rounds through it. I anticipate liking it more with every round fired. I am thinking about getting a Kimber Ultra for times I may want a smaller lighter carry.

HK USP 45 Compact. A little bulky but has never let me down.

ISHTF Are You Ready?

Most days a Glock 23 in a Galco Triton.

Work gun is a Glock 22 in a Safariland 6280 and a S&W bodyguard .38 in an Uncle Mikes ankle rig.

Sometimes I'll CC my HK P2000sk or a Springfield Milspec.

G23 mostly, sometimes a S&W model 60 if I just need to stick something in a pocket for a short while

Ruger Sp101 357 3" barrel, use to carry my Glock 19 but love revolvers..What can I say?
    US Navy Veteren
    Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel
    Taurus 65 357 Mag
    Glock 19 Gen3
    Walther PK 380
    www.guntoters.com

Re: What do you carry?

I'm new here; hello all, so I guess this thread is as good as any for my first post.

I got my Michigan CPL about a month ago but still need to decide on a pistol. So far I think I've narrowed it down to a Glock 26, Glock 36, or Walther PPQ. Suggestions? :-)

I like the slim form factor of the G36 but am worried about muzzle flip/recoil (the only 45 I've shot was a full size 1911). I guess I'd probably be happy with any of the pistols I'm considering, hehe. I plan on carrying at 4:00 o'clock using a IWB holster.

Probably.............

Just sold my Ruger SR9 and purchased the new Springfield XDS. Haven't even had a chance to shoot it, yet, but already walking a little taller knowing I've got a .45 on my hip now. Next/second gun may be a Kimber Covert, but gotta save up for that one ($1,400).

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clamum View Post
    I'm new here; hello all, so I guess this thread is as good as any for my first post.

I got my Michigan CPL about a month ago but still need to decide on a pistol. So far I think I've narrowed it down to a Glock 26, Glock 36, or Walther PPQ. Suggestions? :-)

I like the slim form factor of the G36 but am worried about muzzle flip/recoil (the only 45 I've shot was a full size 1911). I guess I'd probably be happy with any of the pistols I'm considering, hehe. I plan on carrying at 4:00 o'clock using a IWB holster.
    Welcome to the forum.

Walter PPQ is a great gun...that's why I carry it.

You will get more responses if you start your own dedicated threat in the "Defensive Carry Guns" forum Defensive Carry Guns on the lefthand side click "Post New Thread".
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Well even though I don't have my CWP yet I still carry my glock 22 with me the majority of the time when I'm leaving the house. I keep it concealed until I get to my vehicle then place it under the seat or in the glove box. My cousin is in law enforcement and gave me a box of Federal Premium LE rounds. So I keep two mags stacked with those. I feel safe where-ever I'm going.

Sponsored Links