What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry my trusty litlle Kimber Ultra CDP II about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I carry my Kahr P9. ...

Page 263 of 320 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4798
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

  1. #3931
    Member Array rutcrazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    279
    I carry my trusty litlle Kimber Ultra CDP II about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I carry my Kahr P9. Some day soon I hope to be carrying a Wilson Combat Supergrade...

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #3932
    New Member Array N7A1N6O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    14
    I will be firing more rounds through the Nano and if all is good it will be with me EDC. So far so far.

  4. #3933
    New Member Array 1Beaumont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    3
    I carry a Kahr cw9 9mm, with an extra magazine. It's small enough to carry year round. I love my glock 19, but it's a little to bulky for the clothing I usually wear

  5. #3934
    Member Array bigwill72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    174
    I carry a Ruger LC9. It's small, light and a joy to carry.

  6. #3935
    Member Array bschwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    198
    I carry a glock 23 most of the time but have a Kahr CM9 and LCP when the glock is too big.

  7. #3936
    Member Array 915A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    51
    Ruger SR9c and soon will be rotating in my new Sig P290rs

  8. #3937
    Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Roswell, GA
    Posts
    1,411
    Kahr CM9 if I am carrying concealed. SW99 in 9MM or SigPro .40 cal when not concerned with concealing.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

  9. #3938
    New Member Array magi9112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    6

    Cool

    S&W M&P 9 Full Size in a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe most of the time. For Summer shorts carry is a Ruger LC9 in pocket holster.

  10. #3939
    Member Array burttrans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    47
    Kahr CM9 most of the time in Sticky Holster in pocket. Starting to work the Glock 26 in some in the winter time but looking for a good IWB holster for it.

  11. #3940
    Ex Member Array drinknshoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bggest Little City in the World
    Posts
    303
    Px4 Storm Full Size Type F in .40S&W

  12. #3941
    New Member Array mi77915's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11
    I carry a Ruger LC9........Great conceal carry gun..
    Tom
    Michigan CPL
    Taurus: 709 Slim
    Ruger: LC9
    Stoeger: Cougar 9mm
    Smith & Wesson: M&P .22

  13. #3942
    VIP Member Array jonconsiglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    3,170
    Still one of these or a Glock 17. I don't care for lasers on handguns though, and it's only on for dry fire.

    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

  14. #3943
    New Member Array jpohl402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Most of the time a Walther PPS.
    Taurus TCP .380 with dress pants (in front pocket)
    Sometimes a Springfield XD

  15. #3944
    Member Array gun_bushido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    101
    Sig p938 with a black widow for a BUG

  16. #3945
    Member Array SR9C33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Elyria, Ohio
    Posts
    31
    I carry a Ruger SR9C and an ATI .45 1911 at times!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Funny concealed carry with an obviously OPEN carry holster I saw today...
    By targus in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Search tags for this page

before you carry
,
before you carry.com
,

beforeyoucarry.com

,
colt defender
,
colt defender grips
,
colt defender holster
,
ed brown special forces
,
edc gear
,

glock 19

,
springfield champion
,
taurus millenium
,
www.beforeyoucarry.com
Click on a term to search for related topics.