I'm about to take a ccw class. I bought a Glock 36 and a S&W340PD
The G36 is a great gun. I love it. The first time I shot the 340 with 357 rounds in it was an eye opener. None of my five shots hit the paper plate from 12 feet away, I have now added a Crimson Trace combat style laser grip, Its a much better gun now, the grip is longer to include the pinky finger and I can put a hole wherever I put a red dot. Still has quite a kick but a very light weight gun.
Just started carrying my SA SS Ultra Compact .45, changed from my XD-40. Still not sure which will end up winning the battle.:confused:
Update from my last post back in April:
I now carry a SIG P228 in 9mm. My carry holster is a Leather Arsenal Suprise Special IWB.
I sometimes carry a S & W M65 in .357MAG.
I am still carrying my 1911 in my Milt Sparks VM II but I have also been carrying my KelTec P-3AT in my weekside rear pocket.
In summer, Walther P22. In winter, Walther P99c.
Changed my habits again...
Now it's a Kahr CW9 in a pocket holster, or sometimes (if clothing won't accomodate the CW9 without showing) a Bersa T380 CC. One extra magizine of whichever fits nicely in the little wallet I have for my permit which goes in the weakside pocket.
If I can get away with untucked shirt casual, then I'll take my Ruger P85 (15+1 rounds) IWB with an untucked shirt over everything. Just started doing that but having that solid fullsize HG with a lot of rounds is comforting, even if intellectually I know they'll probably never be used if the gun comes out.
New member today. 99% of the time I carry a Glock 35 with a IWB Kytex Made by C&S Weapons. I caught alot of greif ,people said a 35 is to big to conceal .Well, no bigger than a 1911. The other 1% of the time is a snub nose 38 Tarus
I carry a Makarov mostly but a Glock 17 with two extra mags sometimes. When I am camping I take my Ruger 44 mag with 320 gr bullets :D
Winter: XD 45 5"
Summer: Sig 239 in 357
Spring and fall: Sig 229 in .40
Glock 27 in Fobus IWB plastic holster, works good for me year round.
Glock 36 in a Fobus Paddle Holster.
I just bought a Kimber Ultra CDP II. I was a little hesitant, worrying it might not shoot as well as it carries. I love it! Shoots great! It does kick more than my Kimber 1911 Target II, but almost as accurately.
I carry a Beretta 9000s in 9mm. Great little gun. I have not had a single FTF in yet (over 1000 rounds) and it is so easy to carry. It is a bit top heavy so it likes to shoot a little low but I've compensated for that long ago.
I love berettas! I just wish they'd bring out the Baby G PX4 Compact they're rumoring to be considering!!! :danceban: :danceban:
Winter....P7M8 in a Del Fatti ISP-WR and and an Alessi CQC/S....summer, Smith 442 in a renegade ankle rig or a Del Fatti ISP-DD or a Del Fatti LP OWB....just ordered a Gemini SP101 2 1/4 inch 357 which might work in to my rotation in any weather....picked up a highnoon Mr. softy for it today.