What do you carry? - Page 83

What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I either carry the Glock 22 and the 27 or I carry the Glock 21 and the 30....

Page 83 of 327 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4892
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

I either carry the Glock 22 and the 27 or I carry the Glock 21 and the 30.

Quote Originally Posted by biasedbulldog View Post
    Just got my CCW; will eventually be carrying my Beretta 92FS along with my customary Gerber paraframe, but as of now I'm still working my ability before I feel comfortable carrying.
    Sounds like the responsible thing to do to me. Every bullet you fire you're responsible for!!! Learn to think tactically too!

Congrats on getting you CCW!
    ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED...until --> Y O U <-- verify. Shoot straight, Be safe!!!

I carry one of the infamous S&W Enhanced Sigmas in .40 cal.. I used to carry a Bersa Thunder .380, until I wondered if it had enough stopping power to do what it will be needed to do when it is needed to do it.. And I figured, if I had to wonder, then it wouldn't.. I have a vintage Colt 45 m1911 that is too large for the way I like to carry, which is inside the pants at 1 O'clock.. The S&W fits right in my sweet spot and doesn't hinder my movement.. The gun shoots great and so far has eaten everything I've fed it.. It fits great in my Desantis "gunhide" and even my wife can't tell when I have it on..

For the record, I DID try a Pachmayr slip on grip, and although the gun felt great in the hand (although I have to say, it feels great in the hand without it as well), it did hinder a fast draw by getting hung up because of the way I carry, the gun is so tight to my body.. Just throwing that out there in case any owners are planning to try the slip ons.. Something to consider..

The gun gets a lot of internet forum criticism that the newly refreshed version of these guns doesn't deserve.. So hopefully we're beyond the old "that thing is great as an anchor" or "You should have saved your money and bought a Glock" remarks haha..

The gun is a great value and does exactly what it is intended to do, reliably. And no, I don't work for S&W haha..

Last edited by Angus; January 8th, 2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Corrected photo link

This shows how much I pay attention, I have missed this thread up until now.

Im carrying a Glock 19, but I have also carried a Taurus PT111. I have a Springfield XD but its not as easy to conceal so, I have yet to carry that one. Wifey got me a Kimber 1911 recently, so as soon as I get some defensive ammo for it, and the right holster, its my next carry weapon.

I have a mix of options I like to keep open.

My primary off duty carry: Kahr CW9 loaded w/ Federal HST 124+P

[/URL]

Glock 36 in a High Noon IWB, or Rohrbaugh R9S in a Galco pocket holster. Depends on how I'm dressed or where I'm going.

I've recently consolidated my pistol options. During the cold months when i can wear layers, SW MP9. Any other time, it's the SW MP9c.
    Tony Siciliano
    Senior Instructor
    LMS Defense - East Coast
    tonysiciliano@lmsdefense.com
    www.lmsdefense.com
    Join us on the LMSD Forum

i carry a few different guns tho i always have my p3at i carry a sigma 9ve , smith 645,M&P 40, and a springfield champion 45.
    Well hell yes its dangerous if it wasnt i wouldnt be carrying it!
    Beretta PX4 40sw
    SR9
    PF9
    Sig mosquito 22
    Keltec p3at

i carry my colt new agent 45 in high noon IWB @ times in a Yaqui slide. for church, my sig. 232 in IWB holster. got other guns that i carry, but 90% of the time i got my colt new agent with me. seems like i really bonded with this one so closely!

S&W 642 w/ Bianchi IWB or Mika pocket holster.

Dan Wesson .45 acp CBOB with a P3AT BUG.

The keys to winning a gunfight are first to bring a gun and secondly to take your time, quickly.

Always remember that if your opponent is within range, so are you.

POWER TO THE MEPEOPLE!!!

I carry a 22mag derringer in my pants pocket, never thought bout useing a hoster, that sound ok to you guys that are experienced in cc? Thanks a lot.

Kimber Ultra CDP Elite II in a Milt Sparks Watch Six or Wilson CQB Compact in a Brommeland Max-Con V
    Last edited by Slider7; January 15th, 2008 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member Array hudsonvalley's Avatar
    Since I got my VersamaxII holster, I am carrying my Kimber Pro CDPII or my Pro TacticalII more often. I did put a deposit down on a 351pd (they want$350) in 22mag. I believe it will make a good pocket gun. 22 mag is a nasty round and I'm curious if anyone has one and what they think before I pay the darn thing off. I do feel more comfortable with my Kimber, but there are times, as you all know, that it's hard to keep it hidden properly from the whiners.

I carry a Glock 22 and a Kel-Tec P-3AT for a pocket gun.

Links