What do you carry?

This is a discussion on What do you carry? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A Sig P229 or Taurus 85. Depends on weather and time of year...and whatever pistol I own this week.:D...

Page 9 of 320 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree542Likes

Thread: What do you carry?

A Sig P229 or Taurus 85. Depends on weather and time of year...and whatever pistol I own this week.:D

2. Remove Ads

Glock 29:P

Well after a few hundred rounds through her this coming weekend, this will be my Goto gun for all things that go bump in the night! Wilson Combat CQB!:rock:

Kimber full size Stainless II. Great gun but I\'m seriously considering getting something lighter/smaller for summer carry. I\'ve got to get over the if it\'s not a 1911 it\'s not a real self defense gun disease first. :O

[MaterDei, sorry buddy but there is no cure for that disease. That is one disease you will have for life, and I know cause I have the same affliction.

~A

quote]Originally posted by MaterDei
    Kimber full size Stainless II. Great gun but I\'m seriously considering getting something lighter/smaller for summer carry. I\'ve got to get over the if it\'s not a 1911 it\'s not a real self defense gun disease first. :O [/quote]

i carry a sig 239 40 cal iwb

I carry a full size stainless Springfield 1911 (45 Auto) in a IWB holster with a spare mag on the weak side. If its hot I either wear a cover shirt or vest. When its cold I\'ll wear a jacket. I feel safe, but then again, nothing has ever happened to me as of yet. I hope this trend continues.....

Day in day out my Glock 19, I have a variety of holsters but mostly carry string side OWB loaded with original Black Talons.

If I feel the threat level warrants it I carry my Glock 20 again loaded with Black Talons either strong side OWB or shoulder rig.

Summer, low threat I drop my Grendel (Grand Daddy to the Kel Tech) .380 loaded with Cor-Bons in the right hip pocket, I am having a wallet holster made for it now, the old one is just plain worn out.

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar

what I carry

Glock 21 in C-TAC.

Well it\'s good to see a few SW\'s in here. I love \'em. Currently a 638 (j-frame) but I\'m trying to work out the carry on a 3953 or 6906. IWB if I can lose a few pounds (6\'2 and 235, most around the middle).

I love Smith\'s. Great guns.

G19 in a CTAC at 4 o\'clock.

For deep concealment - Kel-Tec P3AT in Uncle Mike\'s sidekick at 1:30

Love \'em both.

I have three S&W .45 ACP semi-auto pistols. I carry The CS45 and the 4513TSW but the performance center 1911 is just a range gun, it is too big to be a carry gun. I know a lot of people carry full size 1911s but and I love the way it shoots but I like the fact that the CS45 is small enough to slip into a coat pocket or a sweat shirt pocket, the 1911 is too big for that.

I mostly carry a Sig 239, .40 SW, IWB.
    In the winter, when I wear bulkier concealment clothing, I sometimes carry a bigger handgun like a 1911 or larger Sig.
    I always carry IWB strong side because I find it offers the best concealment and I can still draw the gun quickly if I need to.

Well guys and Gals that's a tough question. let's see, I carry a H&K P7, Springfield Armory V10 45acp, S&W M39 ASP conversion gun (but not too often, just when I wanna show it off) Sig P228, Novak custom Browning Hi Power, Novak Custom Colt series 70 Combat Commander. For the summer it's either a S&W 60, a P7, or yes, even a Glock 27 it teflon with night sights, although I mostly prefer the P7 anytime of the year

H&K USP 9mm Compact (most of the time)
    H&K USP .45 cal
    Stops Jihad on Contact

Links