Defensive Carry banner

What do you carry?

2M views 7K replies 4K participants last post by  KevinRohrer 
#1 ·
Just wondering what gun(s) every one else carries.

I carry a SIG P239 in 9mm most of the time, but now that the weather is cooler and jackets are in order, the SIG P229 in .40 get the call.

I still dream of the day that i get a commander size 1911 GSR from SIG in .40

#4,192 ·
#4,202 ·
since the selling of the Sig P250sc I have went to a GLOCK27 Gen 4 with mag extensions and an extra mag on weakside hip for my daily carry. nice thing is my boss also carries CCW permit holder as well as quite a few people at my work site so we are allowed to carry within company area which makes mornings a little better trying to juggle everything to get out of car and in the building for work. have to say that I truly love the new Glick 27 it simply disappears on me with the new holster I found. for anyone owning and concealed carrying a glock I recommend that you check out the MIC holster , google search it you will be highlt impressed.

#4,204 ·
My preferences seem to change every week but I'm starting to find comfort and certainty with my .38 LCR in my pocket with one speed strip backing it up. I'll probably revert to my Glocks in a week buy for now I'm enjoying the simplicity of a lightweight carry piece that's 100% concealed and reliable.

#4,208 ·
Suggesting a nice holster

Hoofhearted "I love my Glock 29 10mm. Very comfortable while walking and standing with an IWB, not so much when sitting but very tolerable. I probably just need a nicer holster."

Nice kit. I carry G23 Lone Wolf .357Sig in a Remora. Comfortable walking, standing, running of sitting.....no clip so it can be positioned anywhere and stays put.

:smile:

#4,209 ·
Change of plans

I used to carry a wheel gun, a Mod 36, and my Glock 23. Not that I dont go back to them once in a while but now I have a Kel-Tec PF9 that I really like, with the belt clip for IWB carry. It is 7 +1 (9mm) and a spare mag. Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol
. This is a stock photo but it looks exactly like the one I have and carry. I still use the Glock in winter and when I go into the great outdoors.