Solo...going give her a try.........

This is a discussion on Solo...going give her a try......... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrats! I got to hold one today and it felt really good in hand. I like the positive feel of the safety. We await the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solo...going give her a try.........

Congrats! I got to hold one today and it felt really good in hand. I like the positive feel of the safety. We await the range report! Enjoy!!
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

I didn't know they existed until yesterday when I was looking at comparable guns to the new LC9. I just bought my first pistol a little over a month ago. Kimber Ultra Carry Eclipse 45. But in the warmer months coming quickly I was browsing around for something a little less bulky to carry when I'm wearing just shorts and a t-shirt. I'm sure the range report for the solo will help me decide. Please if you get a chance to hold the gun lefty let me know how it feels. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ntg View Post
    I got my paws around one today at Cabelas and I'm interested in your report. My lingering doubt is that it has very smooth surfaces all over the grip. I wonder will it stay put?
    Good insight. If your in the perfect world it would, if your bloody, or its raining out, I doubt it would stay put. Looks pretty, but doesnt look like a good combat pistol
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

And Shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,
    And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links