new .38?? - Page 2

new .38??

This is a discussion on new .38?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just admit it, once we get the urge for a new gun, there is no turning back. Buy one and get it over with!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new .38??

Just admit it, once we get the urge for a new gun, there is no turning back. Buy one and get it over with!!!
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSlim View Post
    Just admit it, once we get the urge for a new gun, there is no turning back. Buy one and get it over with!!!
    Thats my problem. I am getting something today I just haven't made up my mind 100% what, but I know I will get something cuz it is a sickness!!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Another plug for the .357 LCR

Just a few ozs heavier, but a lot better OMO. It gives you more options, and options are good
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I may have shifted my liking to the 442 smith. It doesn't have the CT grips but I love the trigger as much as the Ruger and it's WAY cheaper!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

VIP Member
    It is a great inclement weather gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    Thats my problem. I am getting something today I just haven't made up my mind 100% what, but I know I will get something cuz it is a sickness!!!
    The Doctor prescribes one revolver today. Buy two boxes of ammo and call me in the morning. What credentials? Is Queen Latyfa a queen? Then I'm a Doctor.
    NRA Life Member

I did it. I bought the 442 airweight smith! It came down to that and the LCR and they IMHO had equal triggers but the only LCR at the shop was a LG model and I didn't like the grip feel of it as much as the smith plus it was $250 cheaper. I think I will like it. I do smell a 357 LCR in my future no LG's though. If they would have had one in shop I would have taken it home too I think.

I think that you did good

I have a 442, also

I went shopping for an LCR, but found a 442 that was as smooth as butter that was a pre-lock model

It'll make an excellent pocket gun

PS: don't forget the requisite pictures, and you must post in the Superduper Snubbie Thread
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I will get pics up don't worry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links