Springco recoil spring replacemnt and 2 port barrel for glock

This is a discussion on Springco recoil spring replacemnt and 2 port barrel for glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Im thinking of getting the springco drop in replacment for my 21sf, i just wanna make sure its really worth it before i order one ...

Thread: Springco recoil spring replacemnt and 2 port barrel for glock

Im thinking of getting the springco drop in replacment for my 21sf, i just wanna make sure its really worth it before i order one do these have real benifits?

Any negatives about them?

also thinking about a 2 port barrel by lone wolf but thats mostly just for fun, but it is suposed to help with muzzle flip. Is it worth it?

Any expirience with these is wanted thanks
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

STUPID=WELL YOU CANT FIX THEM ALL

Administrator
    The Sprinco units do work. The buffer spring does not "kick in" until after the spent cartridge is ejected so that is good. You may find it difficult to manually lock the slide back depending on what model of firearm you're buyiing it for. I have no experience with the Glock models - only the Colt.

Why change anything with your Glock.....? I dont understand this. They work. Put some night sights and call it a day!

jyo
    I have a Sprinco recoil system in my Hi Power---works really well---can I tell the difference?---well maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by javahawk View Post
    Why change anything with your Glock.....? I dont understand this. They work. Put some night sights and call it a day!
    +1 ......Back in the old days on dirt tracks across ths US, there were open wheel boys that used to run in a "Run Whatcha Brung" class...I kinda put Glocks in this class....IMO it boils down to this...Do ya want it for SHOW or GO? If you feel like you've got MINDSET covered, TACTICS covered, SKILL covered, then mess with your GEAR...BUT if you have things to work on in the first three categories, why do you worry about modifying something that isn't broke?? JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Sponsored Links