Is this possible?

Is this possible?

This is a discussion on Is this possible? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I purchased my first ever NIB p-226 DAK(40 S&W) for my birthday on the 11th. Took it out for the 1st 100 rounds yesterday. Enjoyed ...

Thread: Is this possible?

Is this possible?

I purchased my first ever NIB p-226 DAK(40 S&W) for my birthday on the 11th. Took it out for the 1st 100 rounds yesterday. Enjoyed it, but will take some getting used to. I was planning on getting the 229 later in the year. I like the sas 2nd gen for the fact that it has no rail and the melt treatment. My question is, is it possible to put the DAK trigger in that model? Thank you for the responses in advance.

Depends... was the gun in question made in 2005 or later?

From the SigSauer Custom Shop:

DAK CONVERSION - Convert your DA/SA SIG Sauer P220, P226, P229, or P239 to the DAK (Double Action Kellerman) trigger system. Applicable to late model frames only (2005+). Price includes parts and labor. Original parts returned with your firearm. $ 199.95

Link:

http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsC...list_11-17.pdf

I think he means a new purchase. I bet if you call Sig directly and ask for a 229 SAS with a DAK trigger they'd sell you one. It's just a few different parts from a DA/SA 229 SAS.

Sponsored Links