Took My New Glock 19 Gen4 out for a test ride...

This is a discussion on Took My New Glock 19 Gen4 out for a test ride... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Gen 4 26 and a Gen3 19 and I prefer the 19 for carry. I honestly don't like the 26 that much ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took My New Glock 19 Gen4 out for a test ride...

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    I have a Gen 4 26 and a Gen3 19 and I prefer the 19 for carry. I honestly don't like the 26 that much but it does carry nicely.

Honestly though, if someone says they can't hide a G19 then they're doing something wrong. I would like to get a Gen 4 19 eventually.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Would you choose the Gold Dots or the Ranger T's for carry based on your results? How were they compared to each other shooting?

Just curious. Sounds like a fun day at the range. Now a wrist massage and an Aleve or two!
    I choose both actually... I prefer the middle of the road size grains as opposed to the 115 or the 147. They are both hot loads but very easy to control. I like the idea that both of these loads are used by LE, very reputable companies and are street proven. Right now I loaded my Glock with the Rangers... I am accurate with both, but for some reason I just trend to get tighter groups with them. I can get them alot easier as well since alot of folks around here shoot the Gold Dots. I love the Gold Dots as well since they are bonded which is much better for penetrating without having jacket separation. I believe you really can't go wrong with either...
    Glock 19 Gen. 4
    Ranger T 127+P+
    Gold Dot 124+P

I like my G19 Gen4. Zero problems with mine as well.

I hope to add a G17 Gen4 soon.
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links